#2-3 LW
Extra D man (80 ovrl)

Salary Cap:
$9.77M

Last edited:

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
:ducks2 Anaheim Ducks Roster

Booth (84) - Cammalleri (85) - Ryan (86)
McMillan (78) - Cogliano (80) - Selanne (82)
Bartschi (67) - Koivu (78) - Etem (66)
Winnik (78) - Belesky (75) - Palmieri (77)
Extra: Hagman (78), Smith-Pelly (73), Bonino (73),

Sbisa (84) - C. Fowler (77)
Beauchemin (83) - Lydman (81)
Souray (78) - Allen (81)

Schneider (83)
Hiller (82)

On The Block:
Saku Koivu
Teemu Selanne
Bryan Allen
Jonas Hiller

Prospects and Picks:
RW - Emerson Etem - 4.5 Stars - 66 Overall - 20 Years
G - John Gibson - 4.5 Stars - 61 Overall - 19 Years
LW - Sven Bartschi - 4.5 Stars - 67 Overall - 20 Years
RW - Nicklas Jensen - 4.0 Stars - 60 Overall - 19 Years
LW - Devante Smith-Pelly - 3.5 Stars - 73 Overall - 20 Years
D - Sami Vatanen - 3.5 Stars - 60 Overall - 21 Years
D - Hampus Lindholm - 3.5 Stars - 60 Overall - 18 Years

1st Round 2013 - Anaheim
1st Round 2013 - Vancouver
1st Round 2013 - Calgary
3rd Round 2013 - Anaheim

I will listen to offers on everyone else, but Sbisa and Fowler are the closest to ``untouchable``.

Last edited:

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
:stars

J. Benn 86 - D. Roy 86 - J. Jagr 81
B. Morrow 83 - M. Perreault 82 - M. Ryder 80
Klimchuk 73 - V. Fiddler 75 - C. Eakin 76
E. Nystrom 74 - T. Wandell 74 - R. Dvorak 70

T. Daley 84 - A. Goligoski 82
M. Fistric 80 - S. Robidas 82
D. Orlov 77 - P. Larsen 76

K. Lehtonen 85
R. Bachman 83

Prospects:
G - J. Campbell 4.5 (*)
D - J. Oleksiak 3.5 (*)
FWD - T. Vincour 3.5 (*)
FWD - C. Sceviour 3.5 (*)
FWD - S. Glennie 3.5 (*)

On the block for 2013/2014:
Lehtonen
Morrow
Jagr
Fistric

:stars are done with their trades for season 2012/2013

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
With Peverley Injured for 36 games, Boston needs all the Center Depth it can get and is probably not dealing anyone. MAYBE Thomas but i'm not inclined to do so since he can still play well so it would take an overpayment

Tupelo

Come On You Spurs
Nov 28, 2007
St. Louis
I've had multiple inquiries about the availability of Kovalchuk, so I figured I'd address it here instead of sending a ton of PM's. As of right not, he is not untouchable, but if I'm to deal him I will be wanting alot. Think young starting goalie + multiple young top 6 forwards. I'd also prefer to ship him to the western conference, but this isnt a requirement. PM me offers if you are interested.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Might be looking to move Corey Perry or Ryan Getzlaf at some point this season for some NHL ready youth, picks and prospects!

Also want to move Selanne and Koivu for NHL ready youth.

If you think you`re a lock for the playoffs and want to bolster your line right away, hit me up as I am trying to rebuild on the fly here.

Last edited:

Tupelo

Come On You Spurs
Nov 28, 2007
St. Louis
Fax going out to all GMs: Devils have a deal in principle for Kovy, looking to see if anyone can match. New Jersey will be receiving a #1 line C, a 1/2 line W, a young starting goalie, and a good prospect. If you can match or do better PM me.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Who wants Patty Kane?

Given your location, I'm surprised you're looking to move him. Isn't he a local hockey hero?

Doubt the :wings have the pieces to get Kane, but if you're looking to move one of your RW (and willing to do so in-division), I'm game.

Fax going out to all GMs: Devils have a deal in principle for Kovy, looking to see if anyone can match. New Jersey will be receiving a #1 line C, a 1/2 line W, a young starting goalie, and a good prospect. If you can match or do better PM me.

Kovy, soon to be a :kings ? :sarcasm:

Last edited:

Gary83*

Wow. Whoever is pulling the trigger on that deal is surely going to regret that, but good for you!

Firefoxx

Jul 5, 2007
Ottawa
We have the first trade of the season to announce.

:coyotes Trade D prospect Brandon Gormley and a 2014 2nd round draft pick to the :stars for F prospect Radek Faksa and a 2013 2nd round pick.

While minor for this year, the Pheonix Coyotes believe they have addressed a major weakness within the organization without harming their future. With David Rundblad, Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Keith Yandle all already proving their worth in the NHL there was a need for an impact forward which the organization is hopeful Faksa will fill in due time.

Sorta Anti-climatic for the first trade, maybe I should have let NJ go first lol.

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012

i thought we were only allowed to trade 2 roster players... ??

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
i thought we were only allowed to trade 2 roster players... ??

2 trades
4 roster players / 6 total peices, right? (plus throw-ins if necessary for contract purposes)

So, hypothetically:

Kovy (+ AHL throw-in(s)) for M. Richards, J. Williams, J. Bernier, T. Hickey (prospect)

That's 4 roster players, and 6 (or possibly 7) total assets, right?

Last edited:

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Given your location, I'm surprised you're looking to move him. Isn't he a local hockey hero?

Doubt the :wings have the pieces to get Kane, but if you're looking to move one of your RW (and willing to do so in-division), I'm game.

Kovy, soon to be a :kings ? :sarcasm:

M. Richards + Williams + Bernier + D prospect, me thinks.

.......... no comment.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011

Kovy is a "franchise player". Might take a lot for Sensi to approve the deal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad