"The Shift" - 2016 Version (Sedinery)

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
who thinks the top line was out with sbisa and larsen too much last night?

shades of that stretch where vigneault lost his mind and kept putting the sedins and burrows out with rome, only obviously now with absolutely nothing at stake.

nucksauce

Oct 30, 2013
Man 1:35 in the flames zones that is nuts and in the final 5 minutes of the game nonetheless. I don't think we will have to worry if the Sedins will last the season, they answered that long shift by coming back on the ice about a minute later. Just insane conditioning. A full week without competitive hockey the first game and home opener of their season they answered a lot of questions. It's going to be a long year but I'm excited to see what the twins can do.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
who thinks the top line was out with sbisa and larsen too much last night?

shades of that stretch where vigneault lost his mind and kept putting the sedins and burrows out with rome, only obviously now with absolutely nothing at stake.

I think Larsen compliments the Sedins actually. Pretty good player.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Man 1:35 in the flames zones that is nuts and in the final 5 minutes of the game nonetheless. I don't think we will have to worry if the Sedins will last the season, they answered that long shift by coming back on the ice about a minute later. Just insane conditioning. A full week without competitive hockey the first game and home opener of their season they answered a lot of questions. It's going to be a long year but I'm excited to see what the twins can do.

Their conditioning has always been good and has never been in doubt. A lot of endurance based athletics are dominated by those a little longer in tooth. The risk as they get older is their durability.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
This ungrateful fan base should appreciate that we will never see this chemistry and shifts once Sedins retire.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
This ungrateful fan base should appreciate that we will never see this chemistry and shifts once Sedins retire.

This ungrateful fanbase loves the Sedins and are now starting to realize we took them for granted, now that we are awful. They will be missed greatly when they are gone.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
So many people were ripping on them in the game day thread too. What a joke that was. This guys are first class on and off the ice.

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I was going through boxes today and found a hank and Daniel world juniors upper deck card. It's amazing how way back then when I was a kid and collecting I prolly opened the pack and didn't look twice at it. Fast forward to today they are our are all time best players to play for this team. Watching that shift makes me want to jump off the rebuild train and freakin load up and go for it.......but then I stop myself cause I know that era of hockey is closing, it's a young mans league now

Fun fact the card is worth a total of 1 dollar...... if I can find somebody who would pay a dollar for it

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
I was going through boxes today and found a hank and Daniel world juniors upper deck card. It's amazing how way back then when I was a kid and collecting I prolly opened the pack and didn't look twice at it. Fast forward to today they are our are all time best players to play for this team. Watching that shift makes me want to jump off the rebuild train and freakin load up and go for it.......but then I stop myself cause I know that era of hockey is closing, it's a young mans league now

Fun fact the card is worth a total of 1 dollar...... if I can find somebody who would pay a dollar for it

i'll give you two dollars, a 3rd round pick, and your pick of anybody that gillis drafted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad