The season is over...What steps should the team take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
So basically, you're Randy Quaid from Major League II.

And I hated that guy. Every scene he was in pissed me off.

IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW.

--hank

It was Major League II. Every scene Randy Quaid wasn't in should have pissed you off as well.

bluedevil58*

Let's try and stay constructive and refrain from personal attacks. I am simply trying to have a serious debate with you guys with regards to the current state of this train wreck team known as the Carolina Hurricanes.

I never attack people or insult people. And yet, I get attacked on a daily basis for voicing my opinion. Do I at times drink too much while watching these games and end up posting a rage post that I later regret? Yes I do. However, I am a nice guy and if I ever met anyone of you I would surely invite any of you in for tea and strumpets. Here is too a fine finish to a lack luster season.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
i would eat tea and drink strumpets with you bluedevil58

dont let the #haters get you down

I advice you take some penicillin before drinking those strumpets. Or practice safe drinking and use protection.

istraw-water-filter-drinking-straw-3.jpg

Dec 30, 2013
Let's try and stay constructive and refrain from personal attacks. I am simply trying to have a serious debate with you guys with regards to the current state of this train wreck team known as the Carolina Hurricanes.

I never attack people or insult people. And yet, I get attacked on a daily basis for voicing my opinion. Do I at times drink too much while watching these games and end up posting a rage post that I later regret? Yes I do. However, I am a nice guy and if I ever met anyone of you I would surely invite any of you in for tea and strumpets. Here is too a fine finish to a lack luster season.

Except your opinion is objectively false. One does not start a debate by making a statement which is objectively false. :sarcasm:

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
We should also point out:

Prior to JR calling Semin out: 6G, -1 in 34 games
Since JR called Semin out: 6G, +5 in 4 games.

It's great that Semin is getting lucky now. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad