"The Science of Christmas"

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Seemed seasonally appropriate, to me AND to the editors of InsideScience.org ...

1671980182764.png

Reactions: adsfan

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Seemed seasonally appropriate, to me AND to the editors of InsideScience.org ...

View attachment 626550

1. I am afraid of tall trees falling on my house, my car or me. A giant tree landed on my friend Tim's car. It looked like a WWII Tank Killer. About 10 years ago, a large tree fell during 50 mph winds on a garage a few blocks away. The garage looked like "a house divided" with a huge cartoon crack in the middle.

2. A long time ago, we were in Florida for Christmas, visiting my wife's parents. My older daughter was concerned that Santa would not be able to find her. I told her that he works with UPS and FedEx in addition to the elves. That made her feel better about the chances of getting presents.

3. My family has never left cookies out for Santa as a kid or a parent. We value cookies too much!
Five percent of people in the US are Muslims and three percent are Jewish. That brings you down to 103 million homes.

Happy New Year!

Reactions: tarheelhockey

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Sorry for the delay in posting this year, I was cleaning up wrapping paper the last 18 hours ...

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJsYWJyb290cy1hc3NldHMiLCJrZXkiOiJfcHVibGljXC9fZmlsZXNcL3N5c3RlbVwvY2tcL3RyZW5ka...jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: adsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad