The ROR Beatification Station and Exclusion Zone (Discussion of ROR trade goes here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Had to get rid of him. Just look at him, clearly no love of the game. Locker room culture dictated it.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
GO Ti-Cats I hope they win the opener but if it goes into the Raptors game I will be missing the end.
Come to the game because all the TV's in the place will be showing the Raptors game and the second it ends it will be throw onto the jumbotron and fans will be invited onto the field to watch it.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Lol I hate this organization. I haven't watched one playoff game, Sabres killed my love for hockey that much. I followed along on my score mobile app, I'm lucky I have the Raptors keeping me from straight insanity and a complete negative light

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Come to the game because all the TV's in the place will be showing the Raptors game and the second it ends it will be throw onto the jumbotron and fans will be invited onto the field to watch it.
I would but I'm going down to Toronto tomorrow. Sounds like a good atmosphere to be around. If they win, Toronto will be shut down. I just read that the Raptors are worth more then the Leafs.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
O'Reilly's dream season only puts more pressure on the Sabres organization to win fast. We know what comes next, a lot of stupid money is about to be spent by the Pegulas.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
And I believe this is now the worst trade in NHL history, no? :facepalm: Absolutely a fireable offense.
The only one worse was Ron Francis because it literally killed my Whalers. The thought of seeing the Alabama Sabres 5 years from now is the stuff of my nightmares.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
What are the top ten worst trades in NHL history? There can’t be 9 worse, I don’t think.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'm praying that this is the Sabres rock bottom. This season was torture.

Are you familiar with the first corollary of Murphy's Law? Murphy's Law of course is that anything that can go wrong will. The first corollary is that any time you think something is as bad as it can get, it will get worse.

It will get worse.

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Lol I hate this organization. I haven't watched one playoff game, Sabres killed my love for hockey that much. I followed along on my score mobile app, I'm lucky I have the Raptors keeping me from straight insanity and a complete negative light

Don't jinx them. I'll be much more invested in that game 7 than the one tonight.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
Yes Botteril is the one that facilitated the trade, but Pegulas were the ones that okay’d it. I don’t understand how they weren’t okay with paying ROR $7.5 mil in order to get a better return for him.

I’m guessing ROR didn’t want to be here either(can’t blame him), and that blame falls entirely on the Sabres for being a horrendously run organization. What a disaster this has turned out to be.

I just can’t believe Thomas or Dunn weren’t included in the trade, on top of a player like Blaise/Sundqvist/Barbashev. Tragic.

The age of excuse making came to an end tonight

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
What, did you read something from Hamilton or Harrington on this?

Harrington was disappointing. He wrote a couple snarky lines and didn't twist the knife.
Column: As O'Reilly and Binnington lead the way, St. Louis Blues claim their first Stanley Cup
BOSTON -- Brace yourself, Jason Botterill. Brace yourself, Sabres fans. This is going to sting.
The St. Louis Blues are Stanley Cup champions. And Ryan O'Reilly is the Conn Smythe Trophy winner.
The veteran center, exiled from Buffalo 11 months ago by a rookie general manager desperately reacting to a 62-point season, scored the game-winning goal Wednesday night as the Blues stunned the Boston Bruins, 4-1, at TD Garden in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup final.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Reminder that Kim Pegula calls her husband a genius and admitted he doesn't know how to operate a computer and does not have an e-mail address or a smart phone.

Reactions: kundahlini

wnysupport

Jun 27, 2011
Can we finally put this shit to rest now?

Seasons over, Botts for one reason or the other screwed the pooch. Now let’s move the f*** on and stop discussing if the trade was good. If wasn’t, we all know it now let’s heal lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad