The Rise of Brandon Davidson

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Id also mention in first part of article before he was an undrafted AJHL player, he didnt start playing hockey till age 12. Which is amazing

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Id also mention in first part of article before he was an undrafted AJHL player, he didnt start playing hockey till age 12. Which is amazing

Wasn't there something about his family not being able to afford the time or money due to a divorce in his teens so he couldn't play in the higher levels or rep hockey in bantam and midget. He is the definition of persevering through difficulty only to rise to the occasion.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Him and Draisitl are the only positive things to come out of this season.

2 whole players played above expectations this year.....2...... god we suck balls... majorly suck balls.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site
Him and Draisitl are the only positive things to come out of this season.

2 whole players played above expectations this year.....2...... god we suck balls... majorly suck balls.

I wouldn't go quite that far. I'm pretty sure we could say McDavid is outdoing the expectations. We expected good, but he's producing at Top 5 in NHL level already despite just getting used to the league and facing a 3 month injury. Purcell has also outperformed expectations (even though expectations were press box material). Many others have performed at least close to expectations.

I really don't know how to describe this year. There really aren't many players outside than Schultz, Lander and maybe Fayne (for some people) that have had significantly worse than expected years, yet here we are in last place again. The fact that there haven't a major amount of belly flops by key players speaks to how far away this lineup truly was.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
The Oilers thing to do would be to offer way too much money and term to a guy having a good season but possibly overachieving.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Davidson-Oesterle allowed ONE SHOT AGAINST at evens. In the entire game. Dont go too crazy, Oilers, but get the kid a contract.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Nice to see Davidson getting some much deserved love. He deserves much praise for what he has been able to accomplish so far.

I am a big fan of this player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad