Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Out: Chainshot
In: Baby ClockKilla v2.0

The latter has some big shoes to fill.

The next ot will probably see the arrival of peanut as well. Next couple of threads need to be big, BIG I SAY. Let's hope we start this one with good bgm news.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
props to VCV.

Best of luck, BGM. Push hard, PK.

Chain, have you formally Hinted Sayonara to Boring Computer-support job?

Even better -- I am continuing to work from home. Home will just be 3000 miles away! (Yes, it's cleared the hurdles I've had there so far -- but I will be looking for something else down there while we're there... )

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Even better -- I am continuing to work from home. Home will just be 3000 miles away! (Yes, it's cleared the hurdles I've had there so far -- but I will be looking for something else down there while we're there... )

Glad to hear you've cleared those hurdles and your Costa Rican adventure is a go so far.

Well I probably need a frontal lobotomy as I'm taking sand to the beach for my Thailand trip. I now have a tag along in the form of a 33yo 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed Odessan doctor that seems to think that I'm commitment material.

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
Glad to hear you've cleared those hurdles and your Costa Rican adventure is a go so far.

Well I probably need a frontal lobotomy as I'm taking sand to the beach for my Thailand trip. I now have a tag along in the form of a 33yo 5'10" blonde hair, blue eyed Odessan doctor that seems to think that I'm commitment material.

If she only knew...

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas

Starting this OT thread off with some comedy, eh? :laugh:

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Heard from HR today. There was a board meeting today and HR should know by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Nothing like dragging it out. :laugh:

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
If she only knew...

Starting this OT thread off with some comedy, eh? :laugh:

Funny part is she's #3 out of her social circle I've dated in the last week + but figures that she'll be different enough to capture me. I guess she figures she's Goldilocks and is just right as #1 was too obsessed with her phone, #2 couldn't ever show up anywhere on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad