The Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.

espo*

The place was unbelievable(sound like a pro athlete here giving my stock answer)What a joint it is..........just beautiful with all the amenities a player and fan could ask for.I'd love to be a student there and just soak in the atmosphere of a good game on Friday night.....can't think of anything i'd rather do short of settling into bed with some sexy Chinese girl.Great place to watch hockey

Larry Fisher

Sep 19, 2002
Kelowna, B.C.
Scratch the Chinese girl and shack up with two of my best freinds "TWINS", who are leading the Fighting Souix women's hockey team in points and dominating as Div. 1 rookies.

I am holding out hope for time off work so I can slide on down there for a weekend series and feel the wrath of the Ralph myself...not that I don't get enough wrath of the Ralph here in Alberta...that's a thinker you might not get it :lol

espo*

salostyle said:
Scratch the Chinese girl and shack up with two of my best freinds "TWINS", who are leading the Fighting Souix women's hockey team in points and dominating as Div. 1 rookies.

I am holding out hope for time off work so I can slide on down there for a weekend series and feel the wrath of the Ralph myself...not that I don't get enough wrath of the Ralph here in Alberta...that's a thinker you might not get it :lol
i get ya....mr Klein you mean? :) Can't scratch the Chinese girl thing as that's my bag baby!!But different strokes for different folks.......i would love to see the twins,don't get me wrong....i am an equal opportuinity employer when it comes to ladies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
cyclops said:
i get ya....mr Klein you mean? :) Can't scratch the Chinese girl thing as that's my bag baby!!But different strokes for different folks.......i would love to see the twins,don't get me wrong....i am an equal opportuinity employer when it comes to ladies.

Chinese twins?

espo*

salostyle said:
Negative. Blondes...check them out for yourself...I'm sure you've met my little friend GOOGLE!!!
I will for sure.....wonder if i will be able to find them?I'll give it a shot...i'm sure it's worth it.Thanks for the tip :)

USA!

Dec 26, 2004
I sure hope your not saying Cara Whooster is a blonde babe :shakehead I would have to say the best lookin Chick on the womans hockey team is Matt Greenes girlfriend Meghan Mutrie!

AgentOrange*

I checked out their site:

I didnt see anyone on the roster by the name of Cara Whooster, nor did I see any 2 of them with the same last names/birthdates that would indicate "twins".

Anyways, there isnt one girl on this team that I would consider a "babe".

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://theralph.com/new1/images/Womens_Hockey_Photos/2003-2004-Team_picture.jpg&imgrefurl=http://theralph.com/new2/Hockey_Section/Womens_Hockey_Main.htm&h=373&w=560&sz=60&tbnid=_nZvmNsiSzAJ:&tbnh=87&tbnw=130&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3DFighting%2BSioux%2Bwomen%2527s%2Bhockey%2Bteam%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D

AgentOrange*

Thanx...

In that case, then the twins arent hot or anything special.

Megan Mutrie is a hotty though. Her picture looks like it was done at "Glamour Shots".

Tricolore#20

PK PK PK
Jul 24, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
SwisshockeyAcademy said:
I initially asked about the dimensions of the Ralph and so far everyone has danced around it. We've had Chinese twins come up but no ice size.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I don't think anyone has the correct answer to the question however, since it was asked at the beginning of the tournament, and nobody clarified it back then. The Ralph apparently has Olympic sized dimensions, as I think this is the surface on which the Fighting Sioux play (http://www.theralph.com/new2/Arena_Info_Section/Arena_Info_Main.htm). However, I heard somewhere that they can adjust the dimensions.

Rahan

May 27, 2003
Chicoutimi
Visit site
Tricolore#20 said:
Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I don't think anyone has the correct answer to the question however, since it was asked at the beginning of the tournament, and nobody clarified it back then. The Ralph apparently has Olympic sized dimensions, as I think this is the surface on which the Fighting Sioux play (http://www.theralph.com/new2/Arena_Info_Section/Arena_Info_Main.htm). However, I heard somewhere that they can adjust the dimensions.

The tournament was played on NHL-sized ice surface.

pensfan04

Jan 3, 2005
North Dakota
The internation sized ice is in the building next door, but there is just a few bleachers there. All of the events were on NHL sized ice.

chum

Feb 27, 2002
where are the twins?

and i laughed when i found they not putting the weights of the girls there.

espo*

Just finished looking at it,the twins are fairly cute but i would say the Mutrie girl is the nicest looking of them all imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad