GDT: The Powerhouse @ Wild - 8 PM| MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Yeah, I said early on that they're playing way too soft. They can play way harder, but they're just going through the motions at this point.
Yup. The Rangers trademark is and has been slow first periods so I’ve been waiting for the next year in the 2nd or 3rd but they just can’t hit that gear anymore. Lots of young guys making summer plans to spend their big paychecks and vets with guaranteed $ mailing it in, I know I would be lol

Reactions: will1066

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Actually second year of no playoffs.

Next year will be worse.

That’s three.

Dark ages was seven.

We are 13 months after Gorton announced a rebuild. Three years to seven is quite a stretch. Let alone to 10 years. Also name me a team that was rebuilt in under 3 years.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
We are 13 months after Gorton announced a rebuild. Three years to seven is quite a stretch. Let alone to 10 years. Also name me a team that was rebuilt in under 3 years.

Also, this isn't a typical rebuild, Sather emptied our prospect pool more than any GM I remember.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Our team right now is the first time that we've been on par with LA and OTT in tankable teams. I can see us losing out the rest of the season.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Buch watching highlights of Kravtsov, slipping it 5 hole, best way to score on today’s super quick butterfly goalies. Wish CK20 would take some notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad