Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
e01.png

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
This is the time of year for Bruins to hibernate by the way.

I'm pretty sure that Wagner's high hit on Fast was deliberate. It was dirty. I think he was the same one who got Lindgren between the numbers driving him into the boards in the 2nd period. I suspect that in the future he might become a Cooke, Kaleta, Rinaldo type. I don't mind McQuaid thumping him.

It's unfortunate that Rask got hurt. There was no malice on Chytil's part---he scored the same goal a couple nights ago--it's just unlucky that McAvoy drove him into Rask. It was a fantastic goal.

Zibanejad and Zuccarello both with big nights and Henrik was really sharp. This team isn't all that good but most of the players are pretty likable--there are occasions when the effort is shit but mostly they're trying and working really hard and Quinn and staff are pushing them.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
But for real though, I hope Rask is able to get back on the ice soon. That was rough.
Ashame Rask has to eat McAvoy’s instant karma. Thought that was a dirty hit by McAvoy trying to submarine Chytil. The Broons played butt-hurt all game. Good win.

Reactions: leetch99

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
So Zucc went into Gorton's office, in there he also found Quinn and Sather. That's a lot of bosses, I'd freeze.

Question is...what on earth did they do to him? After that meeting, and telling fans through Brooks about his issues, he's turned things completely around over night with the best play of his career.

They obviously told him something he liked...

Reactions: egelband

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
So Zucc went into Gorton's office, in there he also found Quinn and Sather. That's a lot of bosses, I'd freeze.

Question is...what on earth did they do to him? After that meeting, and telling fans through Brooks about his issues, he's turned things completely around over night with the best play of his career.

Post more about the Rangers than Zucc.

Reactions: TheTakedown

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I gotta say...there's nothing worse than being stuck with the bruins announcers. It's like listening to someone have explosive diarrhea for a few hours.

They are effing awful.
Can't stand those guys

Reactions: Inferno

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Chytil, Zucc, Zib is my vote. I like to utter however that the Chytil unassisted goal back to back game is in line with Elias Petterson invidual effort! A lot to discuss into this break, but Chytil inspired the whole team recently with his moves so fun to watch and it will be a boring break, but well deserved for the whole team!

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Another fantastic goal by Chytil, McQuaid winning his first game back in Beantown, Hank moving up the all time list, another great game from Mika further cementing himself as a bonafide 1C. All good things.

Hopefully Tuukka is okay, that was a nasty collision and I think his head hit the crossbar as he fell backwards.

Also I think Shattenkirk has quietly been very good both offensively and defensively for a nice stretch here.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

If you don't start playing better, we're going to trade you to Ottawa.

Its clear he's getting moved, the only guy who has even hinted at him possibly staying (Freidman) has backed off of that and came out and said that hes flat out getting moved.

This best play stuff is over stated. Bunch of secondary assists, weak goals/tap ins/kick ins doesn't make for best hockey of his career. It looks that way because of how putrid he was before, but hes been more opportunistic than anything. He's played better for sure, but it looks to me like a guy who has accepted his fate. Good for him, but he shouldn't have been moping to begin with.

Reactions: Lone Ranger

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Another fantastic goal by Chytil, McQuaid winning his first game back in Beantown, Hank moving up the all time list, another great game from Mika further cementing himself as a bonafide 1C. All good things.

Hopefully Tuukka is okay, that was a nasty collision and I think his head hit the crossbar as he fell backwards.

Also I think Shattenkirk has quietly been very good both offensively and defensively for a nice stretch here.

Joe said he had a concussion iirc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad