The positives

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
4 years of no progress. They are no better than the 2016-17 leafs.

Did I lie?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The organization is well stocked with talent. It just needs heavy editing and guidance to grow into a real contender and not a thought experiment. While we may have to move out some bigger names to clear cap and reset somewhat, it’s well positioned to make these changes. And provided the right moves are made, and not in a panic, the Leafs will continue to be in good shape. Plus the lottery...

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
We now know that we don't have enough small, skilled, soft, offensive defensemen.

We should acquire more Jake Gardiners and Tyson Barries.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Moveable contracts and the team has lost most of the goodwill it had, so really everyone is moveable.

That's the positives I can see.

Reactions: stewpac

mktml

Apr 14, 2019
There are no positives . Dubas and Shanahan have to really reevaluate this whole team. Every single position should be on the chopping block

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
Moveable contracts and the team has lost most of the goodwill it had, so really everyone is moveable.

That's the positives I can see.
These contracts aren't moveable in this cap market.
"We'll take Mitch's contract off your hands if you retain 5M and throw in a first-rounder."
We're stuck with them.

TMLisSRYinGerman

Aug 4, 2020
1 in 8 chance at Alexis. At least we would have the possibility to get a Top 4 D-Men in some way. I would actually trade Tavares, as he disappointed me the most and play Willy second line center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad