GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Playoff Round 1 - Saints vs Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Saints are dropping 50 on the Steelers. Next to zero shot at winning that game.

I'd love our chances vs the Saints at Heinz. But that Saints team is an animal at home. 38 PPG at home.

Even a few games on the road of 43 and 51. Geez. Artie gonna get torched

Reactions: Pengwins

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010

I'd love our chances vs the Saints at Heinz. But that Saints team is an animal at home. 38 PPG at home.

Our offense should also be better on their field(built more for that..when wanting to air it out). Just have to cut down the TOs.

And maybe get one or two of our own.

If Ravens lose tho...takes the pressure off. Huge game.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Goff just threw one of the worst interceptions I’ve ever seen haha. Tripped, got up, getting sacked and just gives it to philly.

cookthebooks

Oct 4, 2017
still blown away how relatively little pressure completely derails brady now. surest sign of him getting old.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Yikes.

Isn't he a game show host now or something? On cooking shows? I mean... he just says whatever he wants with no fear of losing his shows or "the twitter mob" coming after him like so many others.

I mean, yeah, Boswell sucks and still should be cut... but sometimes people go too far.

Speaking of going too far... People on twitter are going through boswells twitter history and reposting questionable (homophobic) things he has said to steelers twitter in an attempt to get him released.

Like I get it, hes been bad, and cost us games. But my lord... most people are too lazy to fact check almost all fake news bullshit on social media anymore. Yet they will go through the trouble of scrubbing hundreds if not thousands of tweets to smear an athlete they dont like on their team...

If majority of society put that type of motivation into doing something positive this world might be in a better state then it is.

Last edited:

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Fantastic night to be a Philly sports fan. Q hired. Joel Embiid is Joel Embiid. Cowboys go down. The BIRDS!!

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Just realised there is a good chance the Steelers don't make the playoffs.

Titans-Colts face each other in week 17, one of then is a lock for 10-6.

So the Wild card is out of reach.

We are not beating Saints at NO.

So the Ravens must lose one of their 2 games. They easily could. But they could also easily win both, with that great Defense they'll be in both games.

Assuming we beat Cincy. 9-6-1 will be our record.

I do think the Chargers take out the Ravens for us.. still not sold on Lamar Jackson yet.

Reactions: Rossi Rat

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

Just like the vast majority of people said the Eagles were about to be stomped on by Los Angeles. Steelers are notorious for their ridiculous outings and NOS, from what little I have watched of them, are very impressive no doubt, but still, ya never really know which Steelers team will show up there. Steelers are stacked with talent so whether or not they are deployed correctly and minimize their usual wtf moments... ya never know!

Actually I'm happier they are playing one of the best teams instead of playing one of the worst. They are ridiculously bad with their under-estimation element. One of their major weaknesses.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Wrong again. Thankfully I don't bet on pro football. Rams lay an egg at home. Two huge mistakes on Rams' final drive where players didn't get out of bounds with no TOs.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I gave a warning. If “bad language” offends you that much, you didn’t have to watch it. :dunno:

Edit: unless you meant why did Snoop post it. In that case, I can’t answer that.

I'm not offended its just trash. Yay, Snoop can fill sentences with cuss filth. It's not funny it's not productive. I don't know why I mind to be honest --- I'm no saint with a mouth like a sailor.... I was a sailor heh, which is neither here nor there, but that post is just stupid. YES Bos bothers the hell out of me too and I'm sure millions (or whatever) of people say the same exact thing when the guy misses layups constantly!

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So how much money did today's game cost Bell?

It just goes to show that there are many, many, many people with the ability to play that position and anyone making millions of dollars should count their lucky stars to be getting that much.

If someone pays him the 20 mil or so he wants they are crazy. Plus he is a headcase that will negatively affect the locker room and I hope he gets the Colin K treatment and doesn't get signed this upcoming season.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
So how much money did today's game cost Bell?

$0.

The Pats' run defense is horrible. They allowed 9 YPC to Miami last week and 4.9 YPC on the season. That's bottom 5 in the NFL.

Also Jaylen Samuels isn't exactly some practice squad stiff. He has a great skill set and definitely has a future in the league. I don't see how anything that happened today impacts Bell in any way.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
$0.

The Pats' run defense is horrible. They allowed 9 YPC to Miami last week and 4.9 YPC on the season. That's bottom 5 in the NFL.

Also Jaylen Samuels isn't exactly some practice squad stiff. He has a great skill set and definitely has a future in the league. I don't see how anything that happened today impacts Bell in any way.
He's not worth the 20 mil he wants... that becomes more apparent every game. Nobody misses him. Do they?

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
$0.

Regardless, I don’t think Bell is liking the post about this Steeler win on Instagram, like how he liked the post about their loss last week. Total asshat.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Regardless, I don’t think Bell is liking the post about this Steeler win on Instagram, like how he liked the post about their loss last week. Total asshat.

He's a petty piece of shit.

I will laugh when no team gives him the stupid contract he wants and he stinks because the run game he thinks he's going to play for, isn't the same that made him a star in Pittsburgh. Grass ain't always greener.

He's not worth the 20 mil he wants... that becomes more apparent every game. Nobody misses him. Do they?

Why would any team want a guy that decides to skip camp and show up when he wants, then the next year, doesn't show up at all. It's not like he was getting shit money thrown at him either, what was it, 14.5m? Maybe he gets hurt and he's screwed.

Sitting an entire year, getting a year older and another year out of your prime is just as stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad