OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: New Quarter Backs for the Handball team!

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Yes but on the other hand, we have three really top notch defensive players and two of them are 30+ …

TJ ain't 30 yet to be a little pedantic.

More than that though... Porter is, based on one season, real legit. Possibly top notch. Queen, bit of a question, but around there. Highsmith is the next best thing to top notch.

I get there's some ageing out but it's still an incredible core. Yeah it'd be amazing to have a high end CB2, get a heir to Heyward... but that's luxury pick dot com.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Bo just glad he’ll never have to play PSU again. Worked his ass.

One thing is for sure - all 6 of those QB’s are WAY better than that bum Lenny Spigot. Is he bagging groceries yet?

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Also in other news, age aside, I've liked what I've heard about Nix.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Yeah but top 12? :help:

It's the same point I made yesterday with McCarthy. Yeah it seems a little wild, but when you're in a mad market, you either pay those prices and hope you're the lucky one who turns out to be right... or you sit on the sideline and watch the guys who paid the ticket prices go to the show.

Mildly interesting tho in that the forecasters didn't really seem to have a sniff of this madness.

Also piss and shit, I wanted Fuaga. Ah well.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Five more players before us…hopefully we don’t reach and pick the best available, irrespective of “need”

Reactions: Mr Jiggyfly

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
It’d be nice if some of the Edge and DTs go in the next couple of picks.

Reactions: TNT87

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Find it interesting that all these projected trades never happened…Vikings just swapped picks with Jets and that’s it

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
It's the same point I made yesterday with McCarthy. Yeah it seems a little wild, but when you're in a mad market, you either pay those prices and hope you're the lucky one who turns out to be right... or you sit on the sideline and watch the guys who paid the ticket prices go to the show.

Mildly interesting tho in that the forecasters didn't really seem to have a sniff of this madness.

Also piss and shit, I wanted Fuaga. Ah well.
Ehh, I’d rather take the future hall of famer for free…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad