OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Antonio Brown > Mike Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
Consol was built on indian burial grounds and cursed all of pittsburgh sports with injuries.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
One hell of an entertaining game...now to see what one of about 20 things possibly wrong with Ben's foot/ankle...none of which bode well for him playing next week.

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
Well, no Bell, likely no Ben for at least awhile..
We find out what Jones do.
That's all I got.

But really, the injuries are incredible, do we have stats on the Steelers? We know the Pens are generally leading the NHL or close to it last few years, when it comes to man-games lost.

Where do the Steelers fall out for say the last couple years ? We've had so many injuries to the OLine, just that by itself should put them way up there?....

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
When Ben was being carted off in St. Louis he looked devistated. Probably thought his season was over. When he was being carted off today he didn't look that upset about it.

Doubt it means much of anything.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
And i was really excited to be at next weeks game....

Ah hell, i still am but the thought of watching a Landry Jones led team with no Bell and all the other injuries on offense, is bugging the **** out me.

Maybe Jones will have that big breakout game because Ben sure as **** doesn't look like he'll be back anytime soon. DeAngelo Williams will need to carry this team more than anyone. Against Cleveland's **** run defense that should be possible although they'll likely sell out against the run and make Jones sling it.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
So the Steelers have the Browns at home and then a bye in the next two weeks and then they are at Seattle.

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
If Manziel plays I could see them beating the browns then if he comes back for the Seattle game there still may be a shot at the playoffs.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Bye is coming at a perfect time it seems. Have to find some way to win vs Cleveland. Rest up in the bye and then hope Ben can be close to 100% for Seattle because there is literally zero chance up there without him, and not a very good one even if he does play IMO. I think worst case he comes back the week after Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad