OT: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers: Joel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Have you listened to any recent jazz? The genre didn’t die with Miles Davis.
....theres recent jazz? I always thought it was like classic rock/oldies where they just replay the same songs. As a follow up, no I cannot name one Jazz song lol

That superbowl halftime show was the best one I have seen yet. I am 30 so seeing 50 cent just brought back so many awesome memories, I miss the old dat piff days of burning CDs and checking out hot new hip hop for whatever new song dropped.

On a sixers related note...look how happy my man is. Almost feel like hes yelling the braveheart freedom probably after listening to Kyrie's nonsense for the last year and a half. I've been waking up doing the same thing knowing that Harden is a sixer!

Side note: does Harden own a legit fat suit that he throws on when he wants to be traded? I swear this man dropped 20 pounds since the last I saw him.
FLlEDWhXoAMiEBm

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Oh ok, so since Miles Davis exists, hip hop isn't considered black culture. Got it.

Weird vibes in this thread. I'm out for a bit

Where do you get that conclusion from?

Just pointing out there's a century of black musical culture, that Rap/Hip-Hop no more represents "black culture" than Heavy Metal or Nashville country represents "white culture."

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
....theres recent jazz? I always thought it was like classic rock/oldies where they just replay the same songs. As a follow up, no I cannot name one Jazz song lol

That superbowl halftime show was the best one I have seen yet. I am 30 so seeing 50 cent just brought back so many awesome memories, I miss the old dat piff days of burning CDs and checking out hot new hip hop for whatever new song dropped.

On a sixers related note...look how happy my man is. Almost feel like hes yelling the braveheart freedom probably after listening to Kyrie's nonsense for the last year and a half. I've been waking up doing the same thing knowing that Harden is a sixer!

Side note: does Harden own a legit fat suit that he throws on when he wants to be traded? I swear this man dropped 20 pounds since the last I saw him.
FLlEDWhXoAMiEBm
There’s too much to mention! Jazz is alive and well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad