Other Sports: The Philadelphia Seventy Sixers 23-24 Season Thread: Punt, Pass, Or Kick? Post Trade Deadline

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Embiid went supernova from 3 in that 2nd half, but his confidence attacking on drives looked like the difference tonight. He wasn’t passive outside the paint and got to his spots.

Lot of subtly good contributors this game (except Tobias who didn’t even close), even if I’m not always in love with how easy the Knicks score. Downside to needing Payne minutes. No Melton tonight.

One of these days Hart won’t shoot 50% from 3. But it is not this day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebels57

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Not gonna lie, the Terminator was on last night and the part where his eye is shown to be cyborg, I thought of Embiid and his 1 blinking eye.

Hopefully the treatments fix him up and never occurs again.

Bigtimefeed

Aug 15, 2022
This sounds familiar……

maxresdefault.jpg

Everytime I even look at a picture like this a puppy dies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Holy shit.

Damn, wish I would have watched game 2 and 3, would have been wild to see and speculate.

Second most common cause of Bell's Palsy (behind viral infection) is facial trauma.

Here's a case study of a kid that got punched in the face and ended up with facial nerve paralysis
SAGE Open Med Case Rep. 2021; 9: 2050313X211031332

Treated with steroids and rewetting eye drops.

In conclusion: Joel Embiid is likely on steroids. I'm sure Silver is cooking up some sort of punishment lol

Dropping 50 with a bum knee & bells palsy > the flu game
People are out here creaming over Jordan's flu game and then complaining that Embiid's 50 on a bum knee with f***ING BELL'S PALSY is lame because he takes too many free throws hahahaha

• Haha

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Damn, wish I would have watched game 2 and 3, would have been wild to see and speculate.

Second most common cause of Bell's Palsy (behind viral infection) is facial trauma.

Here's a case study of a kid that got punched in the face and ended up with facial nerve paralysis
SAGE Open Med Case Rep. 2021; 9: 2050313X211031332

Treated with steroids and rewetting eye drops.

In conclusion: Joel Embiid is likely on steroids. I'm sure Silver is cooking up some sort of punishment lol

People are out here creaming over Jordan's flu game and then complaining that Embiid's 50 on a bum knee with f***ING BELL'S PALSY is lame because he takes too many free throws hahahaha
Not that you really need to watch the video, but he's got pics and videos in there of Embiid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad