The People's Fantasy Hockey Legaue - Draft thread (ONLY DRAFT POSTS)

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Taken in round 15...to make it easier for you, go to page 1, and hit Ctrl + F which will bring up the find box...type in a player's last name and cycle through to see if he has been taken...if it says text not found, he is most likely available unless someone spelled his name wrong!

Thanks again The :ducks are proud to select from the Minnasoda Wild Karl Brodziak

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I've seen others change their picks so Kelowna Rockets leave Garon on the board and select from the Philadelphia Flyers, Ian Laperierre

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Kelowna Rockets make their final selection and are still able to select Mathieu Garon as their backup goaltender.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
:ducks apolgies for being late and are proud to select from the Vancouver Canucks Shane O'Brein
ShaneO_BrienJeff_Vinnick.jpg

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
Detroit Red Wings are going big or there going home.

So with our last pick, Detroit are very very happy to select Jean Sebastien Giguere

How can he be unpick this late.

agrudez*

Detroit Red Wings are going big or there going home.

So with our last pick, Detroit are very very happy to select Jean Sebastien Giguere

How can he be unpick this late.

You do not have any more unmade picks. You traded your 21st and 22nd round picks to Anaheim and already selected with your 20th rounder.

So is he still available and if so was it a good pick cause my goaltender was Steve Mason,Trasher Prospect and now Giguere

Yes he is still available, read ^^^^ :sarcasm:, and yeah, he is a decent pick in the hopes that he plays well as Hiller's backup and gets traded at the deadline, I mean, in the 22nd round its as good as it is gonna get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad