The People Demand Roenick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
I say we bring him over as our #1 cheer leader.

A sort of stunt double in case Joe "Mr. Personality" Sakic doesn't feel up to giving interviews

Tucker316*

I'm sorry, but I've always liked JR. He's entertaining both on and off the ice, and he's actually good for the sport of Hockey down south..he praises it to people that trash it constantly.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Jazz said:
Roenick said if he isn't chosen to the US Olympic Team, "they better hope that I don't get a job as a commentator on NBC for [the Games], or it'd be 'Go Canada' all the way, and I don't want that."
What a bitter idiot. I hope to God team USA wins it all now just to really piss him off.

Claypool_*

If Roenick didn't open his mouth, no one would care about him.

Default101

''There's nobody on the Olympic team that's scored more points than I have, who's had a career like I've had in terms of physicality and putting points on the board and being a leader,'' said the Boston native.

hey JR this one's for you....

Jeremy Roenick NOT ON TEAM USA - 1133 Career PTS - 116 Playoff PTS
Mike Modano ON TEAM USA - 1137 Career PTS - 127 Playoff PTS
(also Modano got more points than roenick while playing in the CHL as well)

Maybe he should think before he opens his mouth... but lets face it that's why everyone loves (or hates) Jeremy Roenick :) personally i like him... he just seems to make too many stupid comments... plus apparently he's cheering for us now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad