OT: The Other Sports Thread VII - NBA Finals: Raptors vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Hey Le Tricolore, why not make a poll for today's games, get a feel for where Habs fans stand on the teams.

Go Chiefs and Rams I guess would be the majority, but you never know. Should be some spectacular football hopefully.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Hey Le Tricolore, why not make a poll for today's games, get a feel for where Habs fans stand on the teams.

Go Chiefs and Rams I guess would be the majority, but you never know. Should be some spectacular football hopefully.
Done.

I'll see about removing the poll in a few days and adding a new one for the Superbowl. Never done that, but I think it should allow me.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I don't have an NFL favorite team, but love watching playoff football. I get why people hate the Pats, but ya can't deny them, their due over the years.

I would like to see the kid on the Chiefs do well today!! It would be nice to see them go through to the Superbowl!!

kgboomer

Nov 12, 2014
Chiefs and Saints. I've been cheering for the Saints since they were the Aints in early 80s. Sadly, it's going to be another Super Bowl with the Pats again.

Reactions: Rapala

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
OUin, ben ça commence mal pour les Rams... Need to limit it to 3 points at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad