OT: The Other Sports Thread VI - The NFL is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Amazing poll available in both French and English about an Expos ballpark and fan interest in attending. Very detailed and well put together. If you're a fan and you're planning to attend any games when the Expos return, this poll is definitely for you.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Does anyone have the order of play for men's quarters at Wimbledon tomorrow yet?

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
In the past 7 days...in the world of sports

- John Tavares to Toronto
- Lebron James to LA Lakers

and now...Christiano Ronaldo moves to Juventus.

Crazy summer

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Mods, can "World Cup GDT" please be removed from the thread title? It's misleading as there is already a FIFA thread where everyone is getting their soccer fill.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Another Djoko vs Nadal classic in making suspended after 3 sets. Good to see Djoko relatively healthy.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL

Amazing poll available in both French and English about an Expos ballpark and fan interest in attending. Very detailed and well put together. If you're a fan and you're planning to attend any games when the Expos return, this poll is definitely for you.

Did my part.

Reactions: Runner77

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
I went down to Camden Yards yesterday, and it felt emptier than the Olympic Stadium did in the 1990s.

I saw conparably many Phillies fans as Oriole's fans .

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

Love it. The expos need to come back. I can't bring myself to cheer for the blue jays, and the only american team I like is *sigh* Oakland.

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
How do you guys follow the NBA in Quebec? I have cable with videotron & I'd like to watch as many games as possible. Legal online streams are also an option for me.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
How do you guys follow the NBA in Quebec? I have cable with videotron & I'd like to watch as many games as possible. Legal online streams are also an option for me.
NBA League Pass is the obvious solution for you. Will let you watch all out of market games (so, no Raptors games) for about $150CAD.

Reactions: Gains

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Yup. Came here to say that rendition of the Canadian national anthem was unbelievable. Got goosebumps.
It was great, I agree.

As for the game, it is my personal belief that it's the only All-Star game in major North American sports leagues worth watching as of right now.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
It was great, I agree.

As for the game, it is my personal belief that it's the only All-Star game in major North American sports leagues worth watching as of right now.
I agree.

I could listen to that anthem every Habs home game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad