The Other Connor Podcast

The Hockey Podcast Network

Mar 8, 2021
www.thehockeypodcastnetwork.com

Reid Wilkins - 630 Ched & Oilers Radio Network

Reid joined me to share his thoughts on the season, who impressed him all year, and what needs to change going into next season

Brennan Klak - Fantrax Contributor

Brennan, AKA @NHLUpdate joined me to look ahead to the off-season and discuss who Oilers may lose to the Kraken, who they should look to add in Free-Agency, and what their draft strategy may be.

Sponsored by Draft Kings - Use promo code THPN for exclusive offers

The Other Connor Podcast

Last edited by a moderator:

Mar 8, 2021

Jason Strudwick - Former NHL'er

The one known as "Struds" joined me to discuss a variety of topics including the off-season of an NHL Player, what it's like to be a free agent, and what Ethan Bear can do to take another step in his progression

Tom Gazzola - TSN 1260 Pre & Post Game Host

Tom joined me to discuss the Oilers disappointing end to their season, and what we can look forward to in the off season as far as the draft and free agency

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Hernan Salas - TSN 1260 Host

Hernan joined me once again to take a look at the Oilers needs in Free Agency, what needs to change for the Oilers to win a playoff round, and what the plan might be at the 2021 Entry Draft

Geoffery Ulrich - Draft Kings Nation

Even with the Oilers eliminated from the playoffs, I still want you to win money on Draft Kings, So Geoff joined me to give you some helpful pointers on how you can collect!

Presented by Draftkings.com use promo code THPN for a signup bonus & weekly deals!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Tyler Yaremchuk - TSN 1260 & Oilers Nation

Tyler joined me on the Podcast to discuss a variety of topics including the Devin Shore extension & the Oilers off-season needs

Ryan Holt - Bakersfield Condors PxP

The voice of the Oilers AHL Affiliate joined us to discuss a remarkable season for the Condors, and some potential players who might crack the Oilers line-up next season

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Hernan Salas - TSN 1260 Post Game Host

Hernan joined me on the Show once again to discuss how we think the Oilers Forward group should look next season, and should they keep McDavid and Draisaitl on their own lines

Geoffery Ulrich - Draft Kings Nation

Geoff stopped by for his weekly hit and shared some advice on the NHL, PGA, and the NFL with the hopes of making you some money!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Hernan Salas - TSN 1260 Edmonton

Hernan joined me to kick off the Show to discuss the Duncan Keith reports, and the Ryan Nugent-Hopkins extension

Grant Fuhr - Hockey Hall of Fame Goaltender

Grant joined me to discuss his legendary career in the NHL & playing for the Edmonton Oilers

Ben Pope - Chicago Sun-Times

Ben joined me to give a scouting report on Duncan Keith, and what it might take to acquire his services

Presented by DraftKings - Use promo code THPN for signup offers!

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Allan Mitchell - TSN 1260 &The Athletic

Allan Mitchell AKA Lowetide joined me to share his thoughts on the Duncan Keith deal, the expansion draft, and free agency.

Charlie Roumeliotis - Blackhawks Insider w/ NBC Sports Chicago

Charlie joined me to discuss the Duncan Keith trade from a Blackhawks perspective, and let me know what Oilers fans can expect from the veteran blue-liner

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Zach Laing - Oilers Nation & DFO Hockey - @zjlaing

Zach joined me to discuss all things Oilers, including Adam Larsson signing in Seattle, the Hyman rumours, and the Oilers heading into the draft.

Jared Brown - Head Scout of North America Hockey w/ Draft Prospects Hockey @JaredBrownn97

Jared joined me once again to discuss who might be available for the Oilers when they make their first round selection, and could Connor McDavid's next winger be available?

Geoff Ulrich - Draft Kings Nation - @TheFantasyGrind

Geoff joined me once again to discuss DFS, and give away some awards for the best and worst of the 2021 NHL Season, and answered the question, how would Zach Hyman fit with the Oilers?

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

A really fun round-table edition of the Show as I was joined by Brennan Klak from FanTrax & Hernan Salas of TSN 1260 as we discussed the Oilers Draft, plans heading into Free Agency, and who they should look to target on Wednesday!

draftkings.com use promocode THPN for signup bonus and weekly deals

thehockeypodcastnetwork.com

The Other Connor Podcast

Mar 8, 2021

Dave McCarthy - SiriusXM NHL Host & NHL.com Correspondent

As we preview the Oilers off-season acquisitions Dave joined me to discuss what we can expect from Forward Zach Hyman

Seth Rorabaugh - Penguins Beat Reporter w/ Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Seth joined me to discuss new Oilers blue-liner Cody Ceci

Cory Lavalette - North State Journal Hurricanes Reporter

Cory joined me to discuss the trade that brought Warren Foegele to the Oilers, in exchange for Ethan Bear

Danny Austin - Post Media Flames Reporter

Danny hopped on the Podcast once again to give us a scouting report on Former U of A Golden Bear Derek Ryan

The Other Connor Podcast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad