OT: THE OT Thread: Grass mowing szn is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

• SUNY Morrisville senior attackman Zach Nestor (Manlius, N.Y.) set two new single game marks for the Mustang record books and wrote his name at the time of the all-time scoring record in program history, as he led the hosts to a dominating 22-3 league win over visiting Thomas College Sunday afternoon in Morrisville.
  • Nestor collected a goal and 16 assists across the contest, setting new record marks for assists in a single game and points in a single game, both records he tied a year ago.
  • Alongside his single game effort, the senior added his final assist on the day to fellow senior Willie Burns (Cutchogue, N.Y.) who buried the dish to give Nestor the record held by former Mustang Nick Geswaldo (Lafayette, N.Y.) since 2019.
  • Across his career in the Mustang uniform the senior has posted 82 goals and assisted 179 others for 261 total points.
  • Both of his marks set today for single game tallies also are top marks in all of Division III across the NCAA.

It was really cool to see Zach just set guys up all day long in their 22-3 win.

• Nathan Weise (Rochester, N.Y.) picked up 15 saves across three quarters of action to earn the win in net, before Blake Dunton (Middlesex, N.Y.) collected one in the final quarter of action.

After getting Saturday off, Nate was locked in yesterday stopping 15 of 17 SOG. I talked to one of the assistant coaches after the game on Saturday and he talked like Nate is locked in as the starter when the conference playoffs get here. They have their regular season finale on Wednesday in what should be another easy W. It will be interesting to see who gets rested ahead of the playoffs.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Thailand is strange, today I attended the cremation of a customer who sadly passed from cancer. His long time gf that he set-up with a business outside of Bangkok attended, as did his mistress and 2 sidechicks that work for me. The 4 of them all know each other, get along and sat together just yakking away. I couldn't imagine that happening in the US

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Thailand is strange, today I attended the cremation of a customer who sadly passed from cancer. His long time gf that he set-up with a business outside of Bangkok attended, as did his mistress and 2 sidechicks that work for me. The 4 of them all know each other, get along and sat together just yakking away. I couldn't imagine that happening in the US

My ex-father-in-law cheated on my ex-wife's mom, they eventually split up. He then got into a serious relationship with my ex's step-mom... and cheated on her eventually too. They (my ex's mom and her step mom) wound up living together for a time and still hang out together. They also get along with his last long-term GF because they know what sort of a pain in the ass he is. The three of them sometimes would get together from what I've heard.

And both ex's were invited to his family gatherings even more often than he was - his family likes them more than him.

Last edited:

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
My ex-father-in-law cheated on my ex-wife's mom, they eventually split up. He then got into a serious relationship with my ex's step-mom... and cheated on her eventually too. They wound up living together for a time and still hang out together. They also get along with his last long-term GF because they know what sort of a pain in the ass he is. The three of them sometimes would get together from what I've heard.

And both ex's were invited to his family gatherings even more often than he was - his family likes them more than him.
With Don it wasn't really cheating, he just wasn't monogamous. His routine was, come to the bar and buy 2 drinks for the mistress and sidechicks. While doing this, they'd play a dice game Jackpot. The winner went upstairs with him. Afterwards, he'd come downstairs drink some water while talking sports and politics.

The gf Bouw was pretty much out of the picture except for the occasional visit due to his chemo. I think it was mainly making sure she'd be OK as his estate was going to his family

Reactions: oldgoalie

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Absolutely miserable week at work ended in even deeper misery. Legitimately ready to quit over it.

Damn, that sucks. Hope things improve for you soon.

My GF got a non-return letter meaning she's part of the massive diaspora of teachers in the state. The positions remain, the personnel though basically is doing a massive job bid. She's freaking the f*** out every now and then, mostly because it jeopardizes her health insurance. I can't say that I blame her.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Damn, that sucks. Hope things improve for you soon.

My GF got a non-return letter meaning she's part of the massive diaspora of teachers in the state. The positions remain, the personnel though basically is doing a massive job bid. She's freaking the f*** out every now and then, mostly because it jeopardizes her health insurance. I can't say that I blame her.

given how badly Florida has treated their teachers I’m surprised any of them are still left.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I'm so discouraged, disheartened, and depressed about the work situation. Didn't eat for over 25 hours. Barely had any water. Mouth tastes like ashes.

That said, I just laughed for the first time in over a day. Our dog is extraordinarily smart and has an enormous vocabulary. Well, his red rocket was sticking out a few minutes ago as he was sitting on our bed. I said, "gross! Indy, put that away!" And he immediately licked himself there and made it disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad