The OT Non-Ski Resort Thread - Enjoying Summer Vicariously On The Internet Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
I hate this more the longer I look at his face. My ideas were much better. This thread sucks now. How can the off topic thread have a topic? Boo-urns.

Fail Edition is more like it.

Again, boo-urns.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I feel like the more hate you get for this edition, the more you'll keep this edition standing, but it does suck and feel a bit rushed, to be quite honest.

However, my response would be mandatory:

I'm very tired of Will Ferrell. And always hated Danny McBride

Idk, seems like someone needs more o...nevermind. Honestly, watch Stranger Than Fiction and Eastbound & Down. Both gave me greater appreciation for both actors, though Stranger Than Fiction gave me greater appreciation for Ferrell than McBride, who seems more of a one-trick pony where as Ferrell can play many roles.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
I feel like the more hate you get for this edition, the more you'll keep this edition standing, but it does suck and feel a bit rushed, to be quite honest.

However, my response would be mandatory:

Idk, seems like someone needs more o...nevermind. Honestly, watch Stranger Than Fiction and Eastbound & Down. Both gave me greater appreciation for both actors, though Stranger Than Fiction gave me greater appreciation for Ferrell than McBride, who seems more of a one-trick pony where as Ferrell can play many roles.

Which is exactly why I hate him. Schtick acting is beyond annoying for me. If the character you play is essentially the exact same in every single movie, you suck and I'm not watching. I'm looking at you Owen Wilson. And Luke Wilson too for that matter.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
lol it's not about being a poor sport.

But thank you. The Nick Cage Appreciation Edition really was that bad.

Nic-Cage.jpg

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Which is exactly why I hate him. Schtick acting is beyond annoying for me. If the character you play is essentially the exact same in every single movie, you suck and I'm not watching. I'm looking at you Owen Wilson. And Luke Wilson too for that matter.

Hey, Luke Wilson was kind of good in the X-Files at least.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Owen Wilson is garbage.

You know that saying your mother tells you when you're a kid: "If you get hit while making that face, it'll get stuck like that!"

Well, I think Owen Wilson was kissing some hollywood director's ass to make it as an actor, and someone thought it would be funny to smack him while doing it. Pucker up, Wilson, there's more auditions on the way!

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I hate all of Owen Wilson , nic cage, tom cruise, the fat kid from super bad and Seth rogan.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
He was the least funny of the three main guys in Horrible Bosses. And thats saying something because Jason Bateman is a black hole of comedy.

I forget who is the least funny in that movie. The sarcastic black haired guy who didn't get the promotion, the hyper guy who works for Jennifer Aniston (I would gladly take his job, btw), or the other guy who I completely forget what he looks like or does or anything about him beecause I haven't seen in a while...

I hate Jonah Hill.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
I forget who is the least funny in that movie. The sarcastic black haired guy who didn't get the promotion, the hyper guy who works for Jennifer Aniston (I would gladly take his job, btw), or the other guy who I completely forget what he looks like or does or anything about him beecause I haven't seen in a while...

I hate Jonah Hill.

The third one

Reverend Mayhem

Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Owen Wilson is garbage.

You know that saying your mother tells you when you're a kid: "If you get hit while making that face, it'll get stuck like that!"

Well, I think Owen Wilson was kissing some hollywood director's ass to make it as an actor, and someone thought it would be funny to smack him while doing it. Pucker up, Wilson, there's more auditions on the way!

Actually, my mother never told me that. However, my mother never told me to get too stuck up no matter how big you make it, because one day, a guy will be at your doorstep waiting to own you and your creation. You'll never be the best at what you can be, someone will always be waiting to take that from you.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Actually, my mother never told me that. However, my mother never told me to get too stuck up no matter how big you make it, because one day, a guy will be at your doorstep waiting to own you and your creation. You'll never be the best at what you can be, someone will always be waiting to take that from you.

I guess someone should go knock on her door and give her some really crappy ass advice, then.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC

I hate Jonah Hill.

Charlie Day is who you're thinking of.

The only funny part he played was when he was clapping "That's not my name" in the car.

I can't stand Robert Pattinson / Kristen Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce