The Original Six Draft (of players from today's NHL)

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
What do you mean? We are not even 2 rounds in.

Me and some other guy were (jokingly) discussing our future picks. I see where the OP is coming from, me discussing a good pick might influence someone to react in a certain way if I get to them.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
:hawks select Carey Price

Price-montreal.ctvnews.ca_.jpg

Last edited:

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
If people want, we could consider a type of power-hour or some sort where we all hop on between say 11pm-midnight or something and keep an eye on this thread to make it go faster. Depends on peoples availability I suppose

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
If people want, we could consider a type of power-hour or some sort where we all hop on between say 11pm-midnight or something and keep an eye on this thread to make it go faster. Depends on peoples availability I suppose
What's the rush? We are on round 4 already! Having a 6-team draft means you get to pick again sooner than a big draft. Simply check in a few times a day when online.

One pick a day for the early rounds is a pretty good pace. Two picks per day is nice for the later rounds.

(The clock will be reduced from 4 hours to less at the start of Round 6, which'll probably be tomorrow.)

Don't forget to PM people too!

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Me being an idiot messages the wrong guy. Shouldn't be doing this from my phone I guess. Sorry will be more careful

. Latvian should be next

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad