The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area and Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Who is your rep? The person we thought was our rep, was not the person we got the email from. Wondering if some things changed this morning. My dad got the email at 9:51 this morning.

I just got the e-mail ... it came from "client experience team", not any specific rep. Hope my rep didn't get fired in the last week :)

Came at 11:56 and told me to log in at 10am to make my selections :laugh:

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I just got the e-mail ... it came from "client experience team", not any specific rep. Hope my rep didn't get fired in the last week :)

Came at 11:56 and told me to log in at 10am to make my selections :laugh:

Actually ... I think maybe my rep WAS let go?!?!? I just noticed that he isn't listed/shown with the other reps on one of the pages on the website ... but he is on another.:dunno:

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Which one? Saw the same 7 reps listed on the STH locker room page.

Yeah ... he is listed there, but not on the STH Benefits Program page.

In addition to a couple of e-mails, I left him a voice-mail (still has his voice on it, so I guess he is still there?)

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Anyone else here doing the bus trip to DC? What time would the bus realistically leave on a Thursday to get to the game in time?

That's this week? Darn, I wanted to use this as my reward pick but I don't get to pick until Monday. :rant:

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
Actually ... I think maybe my rep WAS let go?!?!? I just noticed that he isn't listed/shown with the other reps on one of the pages on the website ... but he is on another.:dunno:

If it's Raf, I noticed the same thing...

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
If it's Raf, I noticed the same thing...

Yeah ... it's Raf. I am wondering if he is still there (despite his voice-mail still being active) because he has always been unbelievably fast (and helpful) in terms of his response.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Yeah ... it's Raf. I am wondering if he is still there (despite his voice-mail still being active) because he has always been unbelievably fast (and helpful) in terms of his response.

Yeah, his response time was far better than my previous rep.

Had a bad feeling about this - he sent out an email blast last week to all of his assigned STHs that was not BCC'd (also tried recalling it which drew further attention to the error). Figured he would get a lecture about that but did not think he would be canned. Maybe it was something else unrelated, but the timing of this makes me think otherwise.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

Had a bad feeling about this - he sent out an email blast last week to all of his assigned STHs that was not BCC'd (also tried recalling it which drew further attention to the error). Figured he would get a lecture about that but did not think he would be canned. Maybe it was something else unrelated, but the timing of this makes me think otherwise.

They BCC mass emails? Doing that to a ton of people is a great way to lower your sender score reputation and land in a bunch of junk mail boxes. No wonder they have constant issues with that

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I enjoyed a pizza at Mercato Tomato Pie last night prior to the game.
With a cold birch beer.

I reccommend this place.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010

Out of curiosity, did you get the e-mail with the link to select your benefits today (or was today not your day)? Just wondering if any issue with him might have caused folks not to get it.

As I mentioned, today was my day and I didn't get anything prior to 10am. I e-mailed him later ... not response, but within a few minutes I got the link from "client experience team" with no rep named and a generic # to call with any questions.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Anyone else here doing the bus trip to DC? What time would the bus realistically leave on a Thursday to get to the game in time?

Get on an earlier bus than you think, traffic to DC can be unpredictable and nasty.

Your handle says near NYC, if you book in advance you can get roundtrip Megabus tickets to DC for less than $10 (really), and the DC Megabus drop-off is only about a 3-wood from the Caps' arena.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Get on an earlier bus than you think, traffic to DC can be unpredictable and nasty.

Your handle says near NYC, if you book in advance you can get roundtrip Megabus tickets to DC for less than $10 (really), and the DC Megabus drop-off is only about a 3-wood from the Caps' arena.

Pretty sure the team is providing the bus

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
They BCC mass emails? Doing that to a ton of people is a great way to lower your sender score reputation and land in a bunch of junk mail boxes. No wonder they have constant issues with that

You can't put your clients email addresses in the To or CC field...confidentiality would go right out the window.

Out of curiosity, did you get the e-mail with the link to select your benefits today (or was today not your day)? Just wondering if any issue with him might have caused folks not to get it.

As I mentioned, today was my day and I didn't get anything prior to 10am. I e-mailed him later ... not response, but within a few minutes I got the link from "client experience team" with no rep named and a generic # to call with any questions.

We got ours at 9:51 from Alex and Raf was supposed to be our rep this season.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
You can't put your clients email addresses in the To or CC field...confidentiality would go right out the window.

We got ours at 9:51 from Alex and Raf was supposed to be our rep this season.

Oh definitely, but they should be using an email service that can send 1,000+ separate emails at once. I do this at work via Eloqua, but something as basic as Constant Contact would also work. The problem with what they are doing is that it's the way a lot of spammers send out mass emails, and it eventually hurts your sender score, meaning you'll automatically wind up in some people's spam folders (which has been an issue for them)

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
Oh definitely, but they should be using an email service that can send 1,000+ separate emails at once. I do this at work via Eloqua, but something as basic as Constant Contact would also work. The problem with what they are doing is that it's the way a lot of spammers send out mass emails, and it eventually hurts your sender score, meaning you'll automatically wind up in some people's spam folders (which has been an issue for them)

This is the Devils. They clearly haven't figured out how to send emails yet since some get emails and some don't at all.

Even the game recaps are sporadic.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey

Not sure, thought they used some kind of email marketing system. The one in question appeared to be a standard email with several hundred names in the address box.

Not yet, I'm relatively new to the STH ranks so my day is the last one next Monday.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Is anybody here saving any of their points for future seasons?

I have 2000 left after picking ledge seating and photo with the stanley cup banners. Figured if I don't renew throwing away 2000 points isn't much of anything.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I'm basically saving my points. Only spent 1,000 on the State of the Franchise thing since that tends to be pretty interesting (plus they usually provide snacks). Ideally I'd like to get the suite in 2 years to use for a bachelor party but looks like it's in short supply and goes fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad