Super just showed out again
And we just keep servin' and servin' again
And again and again and again
I move the game up, I'm reckless
I’m Harlem shaking through the pressure
I might put Diddy on my next ****
I might gone fit you in on Wednesday
I'm not here for no pretend ****
Just walked in with a girl that’s making triple what I’m making, what a entrance

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
A recent dream of mine.

I vividly remember the dream I had last night, thanks to the copious amounts of alcohol probably. So in this dream, I walk outside to see my dog strung up in the air hanging from a tree, noose tied around his neck with the teenaged neighbour of mine fleeing the scene. After not being able to save his life I go into my house in a fit of rage, arming myself to the teeth and waged a personal vendetta against this kid and his entire family. I'm apparently John Wick. Of course they are members of the Italian Mafia so after brutally beating his skull in like a Gorilla and gunning down the parents, the hefty overweight uncle sends in waves upon waves of henchmen of which I easily dispose of. That's about it. I wish I had a better recollection of the specifics in my dreams like this every night.

PolishBingo

King Pierogie IV
Jan 9, 2006
It was something like this. GOT was a cartoon.
tumblr_mxia36syXA1ro7dsdo1_500.png

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Had a dream this morning that I was in a plane crash heading home from Vegas with a bunch of people I used to work with. The plane filled halfway with water but when everything was settled we ended up on the side of the highway lol. After that we were all drinking on a bench. I then saw my mailman and I told him if he could tell my family that I was ok lol.

Reactions: Mittelstadt

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Had a dream that I was the drummer for Black Sabbath the other night and I was gonna be at this award show doing a song with them but then I noticed that somebody stole my drum sticks when I got onstage.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Just had a dream that I was in a pizza place and a little alien slug killed a person. I ordered someone to take care of it lol. I went to go see the store owner and fired him and took over as store owner somehow. Then it turns out the staff was a bunch of ppl that I used to work with and I treated them better than the last owner. At the end of the day we were all cleaning up the shop when all of a sudden the band Nightwish comes in and starts performing. One of the staff members gets on stage and sings a song. The end

Reactions: Mittelstadt

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Had a dream last night where I was at hockey practice and I was pleading with the coach to put me in because I would make our star player (Auston Matthews) so much better. He finally put me in and I gave him a no look pass as I was looking the totally opposite direction and threw my own legs. He scored. After practice we were at the team "hotel" which was more like a janky house with a bunch of make shift rooms. We were all hanging out when all of a sudden Cardi B started diddling me. Fast forward (we are a couple now lol) and I receive my hockey paycheck of $350,000 and I break it off with Cardi B accusing her only being with me because of my money lol.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Had a dream last night where I was at hockey practice and I was pleading with the coach to put me in because I would make our star player (Auston Matthews) so much better. He finally put me in and I gave him a no look pass as I was looking the totally opposite direction and threw my own legs. He scored. After practice we were at the team "hotel" which was more like a janky house with a bunch of make shift rooms. We were all hanging out when all of a sudden Cardi B started diddling me. Fast forward (we are a couple now lol) and I receive my hockey paycheck of $350,000 and I break it off with Cardi B accusing her only being with me because of my money lol.

The thought of you playing hockey. :biglaugh:

Reactions: H3ckt1k

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Had a dream I lost my job, my wife, my kids and my car. And I basically lived in a ditch. Well all of it is true except for the job part. I still have my Corporate Security job but man I've been drinking lately and my boss doesn't like that.

-Dream a little dream of Kevs

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
had a dream last night that i was in a mall, and all of a sudden the roof started to open and giant alien/insect creatures started to take people out of the mall and crush them with the fingers. then i tried to jump into the floor to end the dream, but it led to a different dream where David Amber and I were in Mexico at a run down hospital, i walk in to the hospital and i get frozen. all of a sudden theres a portal, so i walk into it and next thing i know im hanging from a building in what looks like a dictatorship. i find the main character from Lloyd in space driving in a golf cart, and i follow him to a pool, that has a bunch of pods. i sit in the pod like chair and some guy ive never met starts talking to us about being drafted into the army. i saw a guy from my old highschool yelling at me, that's all i remember.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Had a dream last night I was hanging out with the Saved By The Bell crew and all of a sudden Kelly Kapowski was giving Fez from That 70's Show a ***dy

member 157595

I had a dream last night where I died and went to hell. For some reason Satan insisted on being called "DJ Charles" (like wtf) and we then hosted a dance party in space. There were burritos somehow so that was ok.

Reactions: southeastern

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Just had a dream where me and the boys were and a little burrito place and the waitress was smoking hot. She was flirting with everyone to the point that the boys were getting hornt up. Then all of a sudden, shes in street clothes (her shift was over) and I ask her if she wants to see something cool. She says ya then I take her hand and we fly into the sky lol. She's amazed and excited this is happening so I shoot my shot asking her if she has ever f***ed in the clouds before. She says no and I tell her well now's your chance and she goes for it. Then I wake up lol

Last edited:

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I dreamed that there was a false narrative regarding Tom Wilson and the New York Rangers.

Considering your username: While the exact cause is unclear, nightmares and wildly vivid dreams are a known side effect of Nyquil. ... So having a fever can lead to a much higher temperature than normal during REM sleep, and it is this that causes the over-activity manifested in our minds as vivid and scary dreams.

Correlation does not equal cause but I find the coincidence somewhat entertaining. And I am aware of the sub forum you're referencing, the OP needs a life! :cool:

Cheers!

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Just had a nap & dream where I was a Russian/Chinese spy and went on the mission with my ex gf. Found out halfway through the mission she was cheating on me while I was looking at the Russian sites so I told them she was a spy, left her ass there and she got taken to a labor camp lol and i went for pizza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad