The *OFFICIAL* 16/17 Hurricanes Playoff Bandwagon Thread - HFBruins are OTC

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It feels good to be wanted.:sarcasm:

I'll swing by the Senators board and say hello. I also need to come up with a theme/avatar set.

ArmyProcession-1.jpg

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
More than one person posted to say no. Directions were obviously too ambiguous.

Stickpucker to the Habs!

Dreams do come true! I'm so glad to be selected by as classy of an org with the great history of les Habitants and not the lowly Maple Laughs! I will do my best to wear our colors with pride

....although I have to admit I am still a bit young and immature (if you didn't get that from me trying to get a guy to eat guinea pig pooh in this thread I don't know what to tell you). I hear the women in Montreal are beautiful and the food is amazing...so I may report a bit hung over and out of shape but I will be effective one way or another!

I will even bring a scouting report. There is most likely drama in Carolina as I discovered while house shopping last night that Canes legend and assistant head coach has his house up for sale: http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...-15055#photo15

Additionally I will be reporting to Habs GDTs but won't make it tonight b/c my alarm clock didn't go off....err I mean I have my weekly bridge game to make.

Salut!

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It was a truce to draft two! A two-man con!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Dreams do come true! I'm so glad to be selected by as classy of an org with the great history of les Habitants and not the lowly Maple Laughs! I will do my best to wear our colors with pride

....although I have to admit I am still a bit young and immature (if you didn't get that from me trying to get a guy to eat guinea pig pooh in this thread I don't know what to tell you). I hear the women in Montreal are beautiful and the food is amazing...so I may report a bit hung over and out of shape but I will be effective one way or another!

I will even bring a scouting report. There is most likely drama in Carolina as I discovered while house shopping last night that Canes legend and assistant head coach has his house up for sale: http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...-15055#photo15

Additionally I will be reporting to Habs GDTs but won't make it tonight b/c my alarm clock didn't go off....err I mean I have my weekly bridge game to make.

Salut!

This is exactly what HFHabs need!

Welcome abroad

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
well according to the storm brewin gin raleigh thread maybe we should just go ahead and draft our own bandwagoner for that wild card 2 spot??

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
The Bruins are proud to select Lucky Lindy

Lindy all the nice things I said about you I take back. We are now mortal enemies. I wish a worse fate on the Bruins than the laughs.

Next time we're on the ice at the same time it's fisticuffs.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
well according to the storm brewin gin raleigh thread maybe we should just go ahead and draft our own bandwagoner for that wild card 2 spot??

We will forcibly draft one from every PO team to replace for the drafted fans if it comes to that.

You can protect one mod and and one photoshop guy, but otherwise it'll be a free go.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We will forcibly draft one from every PO team to replace for the drafted fans if it comes to that.

You can protect one mod and and one photoshop guy, but otherwise it'll be a free go.

Oh man, this could get dicey.

One photoshop guy and two mods and a regular poster, or any combination of three posters.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
So does this mean the HFCanes Playoff Bandwagon 2017 is finished?

If so, I'd like to offer ELC's to all those who've been unfortunately left without a team. Come join HF Hawks and be our Artemi Panarin (undrafted, but world class talent).

I'll even make a nice playoff avatar if you'd like. :)

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Oh man, this could get dicey.

One photoshop guy and two mods and a regular poster, or any combination of three posters.

Everyone's tainted with the Mark of Cane at this point, even 1+1 really is baseless sweetening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad