OT: The Off-Topic Lounge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Don't Spam In This Thread

This thread will open on Saturday January 5, 2013. The purpose of this thread is for people to talk about their daily lives, other sports, and hobbies/interests that we may all share or have an interest in. This thread is not for people to post one word answers, or to post completely random words for no reason other than to continue to increase your post count or to garner more attention.

Realize that posting pictures of women, or men for the purpose of showing "how hot they are" is also completely inappropriate.

This is your last chance, people will get thread banned if they are misusing this thread. If behaviour continues post-thread ban I will then permanently close off-topic type threads on the Avs boards. So please, think before you post, don't ruin this for people who do use the thread in a constructive manner.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
It seems you scared everyone off SWIC. :D

Well more for me to post about football. Bilbao lost 3-1, they have an amazing ability to get dumb red cards and kill the game.

Oh yeah, some guy scored in the 90th minute for Manu forgot his name. SEPH help me out?

PS Lamela plays Napoli tomorrow, cannot wait!!! :nod:

Rhaego

May 18, 2011

Well more for me to post about football. Bilbao lost 3-1, they have an amazing ability to get dumb red cards and kill the game.

Oh yeah, some guy scored in the 90th minute for Manu forgot his name. SEPH help me out?

You use the first post in our reborn lounged to talk about soccer :shakehead

My god man :sarcasm:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
NOOOOOOO I use it to talk about football.

I've spent way to much time on here past week or so. With the end of the lockout looming, i'm going out, someone txt me when they get a deal done.:p:

ALso AMerican throwball sucks.

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
I think we're just being extra careful that we don't screw this up or most of us haven't logged on yet.

You in that Varlamov thread :shakehead

And it looks good for the Lockout Watch....

And this Wild Card Game sucks......

And FEHR
136722-330-0.jpg

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010

Emile Heskey?

I want to see Pep, Mourinho, SAF, Mancini, AVB, Wenger all in the BPL next year. The talks will be more interesting the actual games.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Oh sure, Robin Touch Of Gray Perise.
van6.jpg

Also D2M, there could be a chance you will be cheering for Arsenal if David Villa rumour's are actually true.

Rockies, it's pronounced Fear. The H is silent. :nod:

Last edited:

Rhaego

May 18, 2011
Braden Carlzner sighting in the Varlamov thread, jeeze I haven't seen him for ever

Haven't missed him

@Bricky: There's our final EJ hater we needed for our party

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
@SEPHY

You mean Robin best striker in the EPL Van Persie? Your team is going to lose tomm btw.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Damn my winter break is almost over and my MWF classes start at 8 am,FML.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Split my lip playing flag football, might have to get stitches.

I have to ask, how do you play that game? Do you roll up a bunch of flags into a ball and start kicking it?

Emile Heskey?

I want to see Pep, Mourinho, SAF, Mancini, AVB, Wenger all in the BPL next year. The talks will be more interesting the actual games.

You'd be lucky to get 2 words out of Pep.

Also D2M, there could be a chance you will be cheering for Arsenal if David Villa rumour's are actually true.

Nope, not at all. It would be like when Blake left the avs. I don't think he'll leave nor do I want him too. One rumour I hope to God isn't true is the Isco one.:shakehead

Some really nice games on tomorrow. I'll be watch the Swansea Arsenal game as well as, Barca and roma games.:nod:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
@SEPHY

You mean Robin best striker in the EPL Van Persie? Your team is going to lose tomm btw.

Hahaha, I wouldn't be surprised if that is true. Michu playing or still injured?

Nope, not at all. It would be like when Blake left the avs. I don't think he'll leave nor do I want him too. One rumour I hope to God isn't true is the Isco one.:shakehead

Some really nice games on tomorrow. I'll be watch the Swansea Arsenal game as well as, Barca and roma games.:nod:

I hope to God that rumour isn't true as well. Effin Chelsea of all places. I don't know what I will do tomorrow; if the game is on tv I will DVR it, but if not I'm definitely not waking up at 6 am for this.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
What happened here? Oh well, off to the Calgary OT for me then.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Michu should be able to play but who knows since Swansea also has to play Chelsea in like 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig