The Nordiques Nation is coming back

koa02

Mar 5, 2011
Wendake
Hi guys . Just learned today that the Nordiques Nation is coming back to Ottawa this year . We will be in the capital for the Flyers vs Senators game on april 27th . It's gonna be great to chant ''Alfie'' with you guys :yo:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
You guys were very classy and added a lot of noise to our rink.

Pleased to have you back if it's more of the same.

koa02

Mar 5, 2011
Wendake
When you guys get your team back it will be nice to cheer for a second Canadian team. The others are jerks. ;)

Hahaha I like all the Canadian teams, except for one : Montreal, the only team that I really hate in all the league

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
Absolutely classless.

Any other game, we would welcome you guys. But, a bunch of blue raiding and stealing seats from Sens fans for potentially Alfie's last game. Very mad.

Last edited:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Absolutely classless.

Any other game, we would welcome you guys. But, a bunch of blue raiding and stealing seats from Sens fans for potentially Alfie's last game. I hope the Nords don't come back in the foreseeable future. Very mad.

If they are diehard Alfie fans, they can still buy tickets now. Or via stubhub for a premium if the game gets solid out.

Nords fans are always welcome, especially given there is no anti-Alfie sentiments.

And the last home PLAYOFF Game will be Alfie's last home game, in whatever year he chooses to be his last. Bad karma to assume otherwise ;)

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
That was one of the games I was planning to go to this year so I'm pretty happy.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Kudos to you guys. It looks inevitable that Quebec City will be getting a team within the next few years. Can't wait.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
They were very respectful to Philly for his ceremoney, no reason they wouldn't be to Alfie

Last year didn't they come on the 9th of february against the oilers? Phillips' 1000th game was against the Preds wasn't it?

koa02

Mar 5, 2011
Wendake
Last year didn't they come on the 9th of february against the oilers? Phillips' 1000th game was against the Preds wasn't it?

Last year, it was Hockey Day in Canada, in February against the Oilers, and it happened to be Chris Phillips 1 000th game at the same time .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad