The Next Ovechkin

combine81

Nov 16, 2005
www.spartak-moscow.ru
Fredrik said:
I know it's early to talk about 91 borns but on the 1990 team there was at least one of them. Maxim Kitsyn from Novokuznetsk scored a goal for Russia.

I know he is born late December 1991 and that he plays for Metallurg-89. Anyone knows more about him?

All-Russia final tournament (1990 borns) is on in Chelyabinsk.
Metallurg Novokuznetsk is taking last place (5 lost, 1 draw).
Kitzyn - 6 games - 9 points (8 goals+1assist)
Nobody else in Metallurg scored more than 1 goal on that Tournament.

So i don't think it is too early to talk about 91 borns. :)

Haute Couture

Feb 27, 2002
Bay of Pigs
Visit site
Today, March 28th, at 1:10 PM Moscow Time (do the adjustment yourself!), RTR-Sport will showcase the Tretiak junior hockey tournament.

You can get a live TV feed from www.corbina.tv (in the channel table click "Sport" - it's just above where it says "Corbina News," left column, the link is second from the bottom). The quality is very decent, considering that it's a live feed from Russia. I'm from California and it usually works fine for me.

Play-by-play is in Russian, though =).

(Superleague playoffs are also shown here)

Here's the program list from RTR-Sport (if you have a Russian web translator, it'd definitely help): http://www.rtr-sport.ru/program.html

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Saprykin said:
Today, March 28th, at 1:10 PM Moscow Time (do the adjustment yourself!), RTR-Sport will showcase the Tretiak junior hockey tournament.

You can get a live TV feed from www.corbina.tv (in the channel table click "Sport" - it's just above where it says "Corbina News," left column, the link is second from the bottom). The quality is very decent, considering that it's a live feed from Russia. I'm from California and it usually works fine for me.

Play-by-play is in Russian, though =).

(Superleague playoffs are also shown here)

Here's the program list from RTR-Sport (if you have a Russian web translator, it'd definitely help): http://www.rtr-sport.ru/program.html
Thanks a lot.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
I thought you Kuchin fans would be interested to know that he's on the roster of a team at the '91 born "Prospects Tournament" being held in toronto this weekend. Many of the top players in North America participate in this tournament every year. The team he's on has a number of the very best '91s in the US so it looks like they could be a real tournament favorite. You can follow the tournament at the following link... Link . Kuchin is on the "Bauer Selects" team.

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
kidhander said:
Do you know if some one will broadcast the game? And why he is there?

No broadcasts that I know of.

Kuchin has been making quite an impression in his numerous trips over to North America with CSKA's '91 team. I'd guess the tournament organizers sent him a personal invitation.

helicecopter

Mar 8, 2003
give me higher shots
Visit site
I thought you Kuchin fans would be interested to know that he's on the roster of a team at the '91 born "Prospects Tournament" being held in toronto this weekend. Many of the top players in North America participate in this tournament every year. The team he's on has a number of the very best '91s in the US so it looks like they could be a real tournament favorite. You can follow the tournament at the following link... Link . Kuchin is on the "Bauer Selects" team.
How did Kuchin eventually do in that tournament?
(unable to find through that link)

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
How did Kuchin eventually do in that tournament?
(unable to find through that link)

Here's a quote from the poster "Juan", who was there...

"Kuchin was what I would call a dime-a-dozen Russian. Nice dangles and finish, very quick hands and feet in the offensive zone, but very lazy and disinterested on the rest of the ice. Didn't seem to like contact too much either."

For what it's worth, he didn't think too highly of the top end US players on the team either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad