The next, next one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Yeah John Tavares will be interesting to watch. I believe he's a '08 draft eligible player. Its too early to tell but could we see a Crosby/Tavares rivalry the way we saw a Gretzky/Lemieux one?

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
Big Phil said:
Yeah John Tavares will be interesting to watch. I believe he's a '08 draft eligible player. Its too early to tell but could we see a Crosby/Tavares rivalry the way we saw a Gretzky/Lemieux one?

He was '09 eligible with the old CBA, at least.

I think it's way too early to say that he'll become an NHL star, he hasn't even played major junior yet. ;)

M-B-30

Jul 17, 2004
dont nkow if any of u heard of Kelsey Tessier..he's gonna be amazing...u guys named Devin McAusland and Patrice Cormier they both play around here and Kelsey is better then them..he's in a prep school in minny and hes gonna be good..remember that name...

Vikke

ViktorAllvin twitter
Feb 22, 2004
Västervik, Sweden
twitter.com
M-B-30 said:
dont nkow if any of u heard of Kelsey Tessier..he's gonna be amazing...u guys named Devin McAusland and Patrice Cormier they both play around here and Kelsey is better then them..he's in a prep school in minny and hes gonna be good..remember that name...

What's so great about him?

M-B-30

Jul 17, 2004
well he has all the skills..he can shoot skate...great speed..great shot..only thing hes gotta get a better defensive game...i know when he played pewee AAA down here in moncton in 11 games he had 87 points witch is pretty amazing and of that 32 were goals..and then after that season hes been in minny for 2 years im not sure how he's doing over there but he'll be a very good player in the future

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
If Crosby is a generational talent like many suggest, then we won't see a player of his ilk for another 20 years. :teach:

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
Wasn't there a kid from Nova Scotia, something Anthony? there was a thread not too long ago about him, hell I'll go and find it.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was Steven Anthony.

HabLover

Mar 2, 2002
Sandspit
Visit site
M-B-30 said:

seems the toews kid had a better year than tessier last year and toews is bigger too.

Mat

eddiedaeagle20 said:
Just wondering who is out there as far as prospects that could be the next big prospect. Is there any phenoms looming in the shadows ready to take Crosby's spot as the next big thing?

you mean the Next Next Next One

Lindros was "The Next One"

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
Mat said:
you mean the Next Next Next One

Lindros was "The Next One"
So hard to keep up, isn't it? I can't wait until the Sun is about to expand into a red giant and engulf the all the planets up to and including Mars, when hfboards will be debating "The Next and Last One." "A 3,000,000,2010-eligible, this kid is lights-out with the puck in the offensive zone, and nearly impossible to knock off his anti-gravity skates. . ."

ArtG

Feb 9, 2004
Vancouver, BC
ktownhockey said:
Very Early to tell BUT
Johnny Tavares, Patrice Cormier, Steve Anthony, Michael Del Zotto all pretty good 90 and 91 bday players.
Jesus.. born in the 90s?! That makes me feel old and I was born in 85!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad