The Next Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Once Spezza gets traded, the inevitable discussion to select a new Capitan will begin. Who do you think will be our next Capitan and who is the most deserving? Will the team go status quo or will they embark on a new era? What qualities would you like to see in our new leader?

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
Shouldn't we wait until he gets traded to have this conversation? Geez this fanbase.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Ya this is weird. In any case, some people are gonna say Turris, some will then disagree and say EK, then others will come along, say EK needs to just focus on playing hockey and not leading the team, and pick MacArthur. Then you'll have the one or two people obsessed with Neil that want him to have a C. There will be less Phillips supporters for the C than last offseason. Likely due to increased pointing.

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
If Spezza was dealt then I think the best idea would be to start off the season with alternating alternate captains and make a decision based on who steps up.

Although it is more marketable to have an actual captain so odds are we will just pick one.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Stupid thread made even worse by the fact that it has an incredibly obvious answer... itll be Phillips for 2 years, maybe 3 and then will be passed on to Turris or Karlsson.

The Fuhr*

Extend MacArthur 5x5 and give him the C... In the event Spezza is dealt

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
IF he's traded (which I doubt he is because BM doesn't hate him like some of us do and he doesn't want to trade him for the sake of trading him) then it will be Phlillips, I'm sure you guys will be thrilled with that.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
This fanbase.

jiFfM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad