OT: The Movie/TV/Streaming Thread

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Yeah, I almost never see movies in the theater once, let alone twice, but I had to see Dune Part Two twice lol

The last one I saw in theaters twice was Blade Runner 2049, mostly for this scene:

Denis can do no wrong in my eyes, and I'm really looking forward to his take on Rendezvous With Rama.

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I've watched the first two episodes of Fallout and three episodes of Shogun, and I can't decide which to finish first.

But with playoff hockey on I really don't even have time to watch either lol

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Anyone else been watching Sugar?

That's gotta be the most insane out of this world twist (literally!) in TV history. My initial reaction was just utter disbelief (not in a good way, in a they did what?!?!? way), even though there were some subtle clues here and there. Not sure how this is all supposed to tie together, nor whether the rest of it will actually be watchable.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
We just finished Tokyo Vice and followed that up with Shogun. Both phenomenal in their own ways... we came to Tokyo Vice late, so binged both seasons.

Sugar is on the watch list, but was waiting for the whole season to stream. @mja, is the season over?

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
We just finished Tokyo Vice and followed that up with Shogun. Both phenomenal in their own ways... we came to Tokyo Vice late, so binged both seasons.

Sugar is on the watch list, but was waiting for the whole season to stream. @mja, is the season over?
2 episodes left, I think. Was enjoying it and then last episode happened. I’m trying not to spoil it, but it’s a change up that leaves you standing there with your mouth agape.

• Wow
Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Jesus Christ I cannot wait for season 4 to drop
1715035007315.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad