OT: The Movie/TV/Streaming Thread

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Well...saying this sheepishly but on New Year's finally broke the seal and watched Shawshank Redemption. Don't ask why I waited so long....just one of those mental movie blocks.
This reminds me that the last time I saw Tim Robbins in anything probably was in War of the Worlds in 2005.
He's a good actor. Not sure why he disappeared.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I couldn’t get past the first episode, actually thru the first episode. Couldn’t understand what the hell they were saying and that’s before I started watching damn near everything with subtitles on.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Not sure about these other proposed spinoffs but definitely looking forward to S2 of House of Dragon this summer

All these spinoffs and still no plans for Robert's rebellion. The flashbacks to that time period were some of my favorite parts of the books. The tourney at Harrenhall, seeing many of the best characters in their youth. Yea, you know how it ends, but still. I would love to see that.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY

@Amorgus I will 100% travel to see this if they open tickets to the public. I have to experience it in a crowd. This is the Grail.
You may very well be right. This is the most infamous movie I feared would NEVER be seen.
Apparently I may be one of the few people on earth who got to see this since the original release. Three is virtually No record of this movie anywhere on the Internet but the George Eastman Theater had a copy in storage and showed it as part of the Anomaly Film Festival last November.

when dragons collide po.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad