The most beautiful goals ever scored by the Sens

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I consider this a thing of beauty:

I consider that the greatest goal I have ever seen by an Ottawa Senator.

Mainly because it was Stanley Cup finals and mainly cause of the factors that went into play.

It was while we were playing an elimination game for the Cup, we were down 3-1, they had a PP trying to seal the win, he stole it from Getzlaf, he was harrassed all the way and he still went top-shelf on a goalie that was shutting us down. All this and it was @ Anaheim.

It was an unbelievable goal in every sense of the word.

The best from last year's playoffs:

I don't recall going more nuts than when we scored that goal.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Here are a couple of beauties that don't get as much recognition:

and

Also

Dean McAmmond scored a beauty SHG against NJD game 1, 2007.

Wow... thinking back... no matter why we were such a good hockey team... We have some amazing heart and soul gritty bottom 6 guys with above average skill(for their roles) in McAmmond, Donovan, Ruutu, Kelly.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
A little tribute to one of the scapegoats

And this thread needs some Turris

Last one is a very hard goal to score

Last edited:

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
Sorry if a video has already been posted (can't see videos at work). For me it was May 19, 2007, in OT, when Alfy scored the game winner against the sabres to send them to the stanley cup finals.

LuckyPierre

Jul 1, 2010
My favourite, like others here, has to be Alfredsson's shorthanded effort in game 5 of the SCF. Here are a few others that I recall.

Spezza

Dec 13, 2002
Ottawa <-> Scotland
Havlat's breakaway goal against Cechmanek/Flyers in game 6 of the 2003 playoffs. Cechmanek came flying out almost to the blueline (at least thats how I remember it) and Havlat rounded him at speed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad