The most beautiful goals ever scored by the Sens

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Something a little more up beat! Lets post some videos of the nicest goals ever scored. Not really concerned about importance...just goals that made your jaw drop.

Ill start us off with a few:

Unfortunately it is quite difficult to find some of the older ones I remember...hopefully some of you have better youtube search skills :laugh:

Senafan

May 17, 2013
Turris butt goal against Montreal...mostly because the nature of how it was scored drove the Habs fanbase to new heights of fury.

Man that vid reminds me of what an amazing series that was.

Edit - argh video isnt working. Too annoying trying to fix on phone.

Last edited:

MtRundle

We once were warriors.
Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
To me this sums up Karlsson at his best pre injury.

Spezza has the most beauty goals/setups by far.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
i tried to find a videwo of that todd white goal when he split the D and scored against the leafs in the playoffs, but all i can find are a bunch of videos from some preacher named todd white who can also heal random people on the street.

So here ya go

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
i tried to find a videwo of that todd white goal when he split the D and scored against the leafs in the playoffs, but all i can find are a bunch of videos from some preacher named todd white who can also heal random people on the street.

So here ya go

That goal and series made me buy a White Jersey. I remember he was even on the front of The Hockey News with a bloodied up face from that series. What a warrior he was.

PoutineSp00nZ

Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
That goal and series made me buy a White Jersey. I remember he was even on the front of The Hockey News with a bloodied up face from that series. What a warrior he was.

Wasnt that the same game that Ricard Persson took thatmajor after boarding domi? I remember being at the same bar for both.

Loved White when he was a Senator.

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
Nick Foligno vs Washington
Hossa vs Philly(around and around)
Spezza to Eaves(I think) vs Toronto after going around O zone

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Nick Foligno vs Washington
Hossa vs Philly(around and around)
Spezza to Eaves(I think) vs Toronto after going around O zone
That's my favourite by far!

We don't have too many coast-to-coast goals... Karlsson had one this year. I'd imagine Steve Duchesne must have had a couple of those? Corvo maybe?

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Wasnt that the same game that Ricard Persson took thatmajor after boarding domi? I remember being at the same bar for both.

Loved White when he was a Senator.

Ah yes, Persson.

That guy should be added to the 'heartbreaking' thread.

Spez

Feb 14, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD39NwxfysA

That's the full CBC coverage of game 6 with the Todd White goal. The play that starts the goal begins at the 32:00 mark. The same guy has videos of the rest of the 2002 series and the 2004 series vs the leafs. On the game winning goal it's ironic that Phillips leaves Mogilny all alone though the goal wasn't 100 percent on him. Sure would have been nice for Lalime to come up with big saves on the 2nd Roberts goal and the Mogilny goal.

Last edited:

PoutineSp00nZ

Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD39NwxfysA

That's the full CBC coverage of game 6 with the Todd White goal. The play that starts the goal begins at the 32:00 mark. The same guy has videos of the rest of the 2002 series and the 2004 series vs the leafs. On the game winning goal it's ironic that Phillips leaves Mogilny all alone though the goal wasn't 100 percent on him. Sure would have been nice for Lalime to come up with big saves on the 2nd Roberts goal and the Mogilny goal.

That's awesome! Thanks for finding that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad