OT: The Menu - Part 4: Chocolate Milk Still Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I don't know, man. Lou loves Hitman - truly, madly, deeply. One time Lou saw Hitman lying motionless and he swallowed a vial of poison, but Hitman woke up in time and gave Lou the antidote. Hitman was like "What the **** are you doing, Lou?" And Lou looked deep into Hitman's liquid eyes and goes "Life ain't worth living without you, Hitman." And Hitman was like "But I was just taking a nap," and then Lou goes "Oh, I see. Want some Tastycakes?"

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I don't know, man. Lou loves Hitman - truly, madly, deeply. One time Lou saw Hitman lying motionless and he swallowed a vial of poison, but Hitman woke up in time and gave Lou the antidote. Hitman was like "What the **** are you doing, Lou?" And Lou looked deep into Hitman's liquid eyes and goes "Life ain't worth living without you, Hitman." And Hitman was like "But I was just taking a nap," and then Lou goes "Oh, I see. Want some Tastycakes?"
Lol...f*** your mind is a wonderful thing.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'd give that a try probably. Have your parents ever made you eat cooked spinach that originally came from the frozen bag of spinach? It's vile.

No joke, it's easily one of my favorites. I sometimes specifically crave that side-dish alone. If there was a Boston Market closer to me I'd probably be morbidly obese... like "My 700-lbs Life" style.

And I've made multiple appetizers that include frozen chopped spinach as one of their main ingredients and they've been great. Spinach balls, spinach artichoke dip, and spanakopita. But I've never had just plain frozen spinach.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Baby spinach is the best spinach.
tenor.gif

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Quick. Good people of Philly. I'm in the Warwick at Rittenhouse Square. It's late, I'm drunk and I'm a poor first officer (pilot) where can I walk to for good cheap eats?

Bonus if there are good looking woman there.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Quick. Good people of Philly. I'm in the Warwick at Rittenhouse Square. It's late, I'm drunk and I'm a poor first officer (pilot) where can I walk to for good cheap eats?

Bonus if there are good looking woman there.
Are you still there walking around drunk?

Reactions: klutch

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
What's the secret to a good roux?
I just had a flashback to the whiniest, most metrosexual thing my friend ever put on Facebook. He went to Wegmans and got his 2 year old daughter a premade mac and cheese dinner and told them not to put any garnish on it. Of course he gets home, doesn't precheck it, and they dared put parsley on it. He recorded his daughter screaming with despair, tagged Wegmans, and wrote this screed about bad customer service. The cherry on top was when he put "I now have to clean off the noodles, make a roux, etc". Even my foodie friends were like "Who makes a roux for their TODDLER??? Just take the damn dinner in the kitchen, take the parsley off, then pretend you recooked it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad