Oatmeal Cream Pies & Cosmic Brownies.
All of them.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
More like Little Diabetes, amirite?!?!?

That stuff has so much sugar it made the top of my mouth tickle when I ate it. Like eating a spoon of pure cake icing.

Tasty Cakes shit all over that bitch Debbie.
I introduced my little dude to peanut butter kandy kakes this past weekend. He's a huge fan. I hadn't had one in probably a decade, and I definitely won't wait so long for the next one.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Is it a basket air fryer, or more like a countertop oven? In my experience the basket version is decidedly better, especially for meat (sausages, hot dogs, chicken).
Countertop oven with air fry feature because we got it to replace a toaster oven. I haven’t played around too much yet but I’m not sure why it has other features besides air fry in the first place? I got turned off on the basket ones because my mom has one that didn’t close right so she had to slam it closed like 4 times for it to work

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Countertop oven with air fry feature because we got it to replace a toaster oven. I haven’t played around too much yet but I’m not sure why it has other features besides air fry in the first place? I got turned off on the basket ones because my mom has one that didn’t close right so she had to slam it closed like 4 times for it to work

The problem I had with the basket type was the cleaning, which was kind of a pain. It cooked extremely well, though.

With the toaster oven type, I have had some trouble getting a nice crispy skin on meat - it could very well be a matter of adjusting the temperature or the slot you put the shelf on.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Oatmeal Pies are the clear answer, but I'll tell you something - those f***ing brownies are ridiculous, too. And when you're in the mood for them, the marshmallow pies can rock your ass. I always had Little Debbies instead of Hostess (because of cost), so I know these very well.

General Mills now has oatmeal from cereals. Lucky charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch , among several you can now have oatmeal

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad