Movies: The Meg

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Doesn't look great but doesn't look bad either. I'm sure it won't be very good but I'm still looking forward to seeing in in theaters. Shark CGI can be tricky and almost never looks very good. I can assure you this does/will look better than anything The Asylum or SyFy has done though lol.

I'm honestly shocked it's taken this long to make a big budget Megalodon movie. Seems like such an obvious money-making idea. I think there's only ever been 2 Asylum-level productions made about it.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'm honestly more shocked that the crappy movies Statham has done, his career is not destroyed yet. He still seems to get thrown into a big movie here or there. Dude is horrendous as an actor.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
I'm honestly more shocked that the crappy movies Statham has done, his career is not destroyed yet. He still seems to get thrown into a big movie here or there. Dude is horrendous as an actor.

He has this Macho charisma, that women like.

Anyway, read the book few years ago and after that i was sure, there will be movie. And only for that i want to see also the movie.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad