The media is angry at the Vegas twitter account | upd: Vegas apologizes, page 13, post #305

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011
The VGK twitter account made a tweet that the Nashville media were clapping after the Predators scored a goal earlier tonight, after taking a lot of backlash the tweet has been deleted, but the media is not stopping there.

Thoughts? The Vegas twitter account has been attacked for unprofessionalism before.

edit: Vegas apologizes :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
They're basically calling a bunch of media members unprofessional with no proof, probably to try to make other people think their social media team is funny (they're not) and they got called on it. Good for the Nashville media members standing up for themselves and those who know them backing them as well.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Honestly, so what if they were? I don't really have a problem with local media supporting their team. It'd be different if they were handling national coverage... But then again listening to Olcyzk cover Blackhawks games nationally is a headache and a half.
seriously wtf

clapping in the pressbox is a sin but the NBC guys covering their teams nationally with huge amounts of bias is somehow OK?

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
The Knights twitter account has had many questionable tweets for some time now

Surprised it took something like this for what I assume is going to be a change in who runs that account

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
I think it's pretty terrible but if it's getting interactions from young Vegas fans then maybe it's okay? If all of the likes and retweets are coming from Kunhackls_Ego in Scranton then they should switch it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad