The Masters 2019

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The Golden Bear is a class act I’m sure he’s rooting for Tiger

He can be a class act either way. If Tiger gets to 19, he takes Jack's title. He probably is the best ever if he gets to 18 because the rest of his career was better. That is the legacy of Nicklaus golf career. He spent over 50 years in the profession. I couldn't blame him, if he wasn't rooting for him.

I hate when we always hear how athletes want their records broken. I would guess the overwhelming majority do not want that, and don't say anything for PR reasons. It doesn't mean they aren't a class act.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Koepka could have really made it interesting. Gotta make a putt at some point. Given how slow the greens were, putting was surprisingly mediocre/poor from everyone down the back stretch.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
He can be a class act either way. If Tiger gets to 19, he takes Jack's title. He probably is the best ever if he gets to 18 because the rest of his career was better. That is the legacy of Nicklaus golf career. He spent over 50 years in the profession. I couldn't blame him, if he wasn't rooting for him.

I hate when we always hear how athletes want their records broken. I would guess the overwhelming majority do not want that, and don't say anything for PR reasons. It doesn't mean they aren't a class act.

I think its less that they "want" them broken than they dont mind if they get broken.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad