The Marchand going after Tarasenko's knees no call (game 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
If the NHL looks at every hit, regardless if there's a penalty or not like we keep hearing about than Marchand should sit for game 6. It's an illegal check and intend to injure.

bardown23

Live for hockey
Aug 10, 2012
What about the Barbashev hit (also no call) directly to the head? Why don’t you look at your own players hits before blasting ours like your team does no wrong.

winnington

Feb 9, 2018
What about the Barbashev hit directly to the head? Why don’t you look at your own players hits before blasting ours like your team does no wrong.

Your definition of "direct" and "head" both differ dramatically from mine.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
This is a joke of a thread given the shit went down in this game (and yes, pretty much entirely from the Blues).

And the hit was “slimy” but not even remotely suspendable given the precedent that has been set.

Reactions: Pia8988

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Nonsense comment is nonsense. "Delete this thread" is neither a correct nor an incorrect statement, lmao.

I realized that as I was typing it, but left it. Couldn’t come up with anything more sensical which called out such a laughably forced and idiotic post about how “the game was called close to perfectly”. Pretty much any fan who states something like that knows, deeep down, they are full of shit and the reffing swung heavily in their favor.

goflyakite

Apr 29, 2011
Ontario
Blues fans could waste their time looking for videos of every one of the Bruin’s dirty hits, but we’re not cry babies, and have better things to do with our time... like celebrating wins...
Somehow in the time between you clicking on this thread to you replying to me, you forgot you were in a thread about a Blues fan complaining about a dirty hit. Impressive.

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
I’d bet you’d have the same response if I made one in the first place. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Shows what you know. Go check my post in the GDT in the main board. I’m fine with Barbashev sitting as long as Marchand does too. But again, this thread is about the Marchand hit.

Reactions: Sushiko

BleedBlue4Life

Jan 24, 2012
Only “black eye” on the game is the refs not buying a backflip. Granted it was a legit trip, he Acciari tried incredibly hard to over sell it with a backflip and the refs decided no call wars better than both

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
A2758C46-CDFB-43CE-83FD-6D4581C9F372.gif
Are you kidding? It definitely wasn't an intention to injure and probably not even illegal depending on which ref you ask. Delete this embarrassment of a thread

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Hell yeah brothers. Let’s just make a thread for every single missed call. Grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad