OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLVII - Less wrestling, more memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
My cravings for natas have reached desperate levels... I'll probably have to stop by Cantinho and shell out the paper money to make it happen

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
It should be legal to ram into drivers who decided to pass on a yellow light and who end up completely blocking the intersection because it was already full where they were heading.

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
On the topic of being a psycho...

I woke up two days ago pulling my GF's hair with all my strength, well she woke me up actually, I was dreaming. Wtf is up with that.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
It should be legal to ram into drivers who decided to pass on a yellow light and who end up completely blocking the intersection because it was already full where they were heading.
They already feel plenty stupid when they realize what they've done and they're the targets of dirty looks from drivers and pedestrians alike

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
On the topic of being a psycho...

I woke up two days ago pulling my GF's hair with all my strength, well she woke me up actually, I was dreaming. Wtf is up with that.
It's obvious that celibacy does not agree with you

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
My friend left a bunch of Rickard's Red beers here. I decided to have one while watching the game, and... it's really a lot worse than I remembered. I just looked it up and the St Ambroise red is the exact same price at the store he picked this up at and is infinitely better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad