OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLV - Les Bleus sont champions du monde! / SummerSlam is coming up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
7afc23c117.jpg

kill me

oh is the Divas Division back?

what even is this, where's Sasha Banks, is she alive?

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I swear to god one of the sounds I hate most in my entire life is when Sasha Banks' music starts and as the drum beat starts up ramp up you hear Michael Cole go... "Iiiiiiit's BOSS TIME!!!" Ugh f*** me

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Do you even Samoa Joe or Sami Zayn ?
I can name 10 themes better than these front the current roster. Joe is nice but not something worth of putting on my playlist. It's more of a badass boss fight theme. But Rusev's song is better in that regards.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
i'm also in the KO theme camp, but it's mostly because i'm a big fan of old school simple theme, like Austin or Bret Hart

also you're all wrong I will never not love Bad Reputation by Joan Jett and I think it's a great theme for Rousey, and always was. Is that cheating tho?

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Anyone here watched All In? Was mostly a great show but it went about an hour longer than it should've, IMO. Could have cut three matches and it would have been better. Excellent show though. Worth checking out for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad