OT: The Lounge Thread Part XLIX - Pokemon Gen 8 Hype Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
My weekday showers are pretty quick. In and out within a few minutes. On weekends, I spend a lot more time in the shower. I have a waterproof bluetooth speaker so I'll throw on a podcast and listen for 10-15 minutes.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
My weekday showers are pretty quick. In and out within a few minutes. On weekends, I spend a lot more time in the shower. I have a waterproof bluetooth speaker so I'll throw on a podcast and listen for 10-15 minutes.

well my weekday strat is to be in the shower a minute after I woke up, and just keep waking up in there

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
well my weekday strat is to be in the shower a minute after I woke up, and just keep waking up in there
On weekends I'll wake up, lay in bed and screw around on my tablet for a while. Eventually my wife will wake up and we'll go have food and be lazy. And eventually I'll shower around 11:30 or so.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
On weekends I'll wake up, lay in bed and screw around on my tablet for a while. Eventually my wife will wake up and we'll go have food and be lazy. And eventually I'll shower around 11:30 or so.

sounds about right

I usually put an alarm at 9-10 so I don't ruin my day by waking up at 1pm, but either snooze or chill for an hour

but weekdays is planned to the second my dude (except for the 10 min I spend comtemplating life)

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
What do you do for the other 9 minutes 30 after scrubbing?

Do you even scrub if you’re in the shower for literally one minute?? I rinse my hair and body then I put shampoo and let it sit a minute. Then I scrub my face as it gets very oily during the day. After that I scrub the whole body, and I mean really scrub everywhere before rinsing. This takes 8 to 10 minutes. And twice a week I also shave down there which adds an extra 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad