Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
also last night i got more scared than i ever was

a wasp somehow made its way into my room during the night

no idea how

either it landed on my hoodie during my night walk around campus, and flew off when i got into my room

or it entered from under my door after getting in by an opened window of someone on my floor (why are some people so ****ing stupid that they need to let the window screen open really, ffs)

drowned it in windex since it was just confused and flying around my room's light

my heart was beating so intensely it probably woke my neighbours up

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
also last night i got more scared than i ever was

a wasp somehow made its way into my room during the night

no idea how

either it landed on my hoodie during my night walk around campus, and flew off when i got into my room

or it entered from under my door after getting in by an opened window of someone on my floor (why are some people so ****ing stupid that they need to let the window screen open really, ffs)

drowned it in windex since it was just confused and flying around my room's light

my heart was beating so intensely it probably woke my neighbours up

T'es allergique ?

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
T'es allergique ?
I'm highly, highly allergic to pollen, so it wouldn't surprise me if I was allergic to bee and wasp stings. I've never got the test (even if I have asked my doctor to a couple times), but when I was younger I stepped (i was wearing a sock) on a bee/wasp that was so weak and about to die it couldn't even move at all and it stung me and my feet got swollen like crazy to the point I couldn't put my shoe on. From a very short sting from a literally dead wasp/bee (probably wasp since it did not stay attached on my feet). But even if I were not allergic to their sting, the fact that they generally carry pollen could make their sting extremely awful.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
It's okay Zaide, I ****ing hate those things too. I get the **** out of somewhere if I see one.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
and because i truly think it's a wasp that entered by the window of someone who keep their window screen open (again, it's been a while that I've tried to understand the point of doing that) and walked under my door since it saw the light in my room (I was on a walk like I said but I did not shut my lights down), I did that today
c933b30826.jpg

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
ban geo for this awful second half of september

tomorrow is going to feel hotter than the hottest day we've had in quebec city this summer ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad