OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVII - Fruit fly Edition

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I bought season tickets in the Club Desjardins A section 215, so happy! .... Next year I want to be in the Reds platinum if they do become available. Thank you COVID-19 for once ! it would never have been possible without you!!!
grats. If you ever want to give away some tickets for free, send me a PM.

Reactions: Treb

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
#funWithGanyu @Treb
4a0fdeb017.jpg

BrianTheSavage49

Jan 18, 2021
HabsVille
View media item 8358
For all you young kids out there wondering what true love is:

True love is your partner going out and secretly buying a cookie cutter (Etsy?) so they can surprise you with freshly-baked Habs cookies to eat during the game tonight.

That’s why she got the ring folks. ❤️

Reactions: Le Tricolore

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
Didn't start my second car since december, of course the battery is acting up, jumped it and saturday, wouldn't start on sunday, jumped it again and doesn't start this morning. Is it safe to assume it's officialy dead?

Car is 7 years old - 115k mileage. I let the car run for an hour both time and went for a 20-25min drive each time

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Didn't start my second car since december, of course the battery is acting up, jumped it and saturday, wouldn't start on sunday, jumped it again and doesn't start this morning. Is it safe to assume it's officialy dead?

Car is 7 years old - 115k mileage. I let the car run for an hour both time and went for a 20-25min drive each time

that's probably not enough to charge it fully at that point

if it's any consolation almost everyone's having battery issues this year for the same reasons

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Wouldn't say it's safe to assume the car is dead. My sister was in the same position a few weeks ago. Turns out her battery was dead, but once she got a new one, the car has been fine. Get it towed to a garage and they'll be able to tell you better than some asshole on a hockey forum like me.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Wouldn't say it's safe to assume the car is dead. My sister was in the same position a few weeks ago. Turns out her battery was dead, but once she got a new one, the car has been fine. Get it towed to a garage and they'll be able to tell you better than some asshole on a hockey forum like me.

hey who you calling an asshole, jabroni

i'll pay geo to mess you up fam

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad