OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVI - How Could This Happen To Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Imma go camp on Mont Sutton sunday, shits gonna put my ideas straight. Nice lil book, my dog, a canned meal and the nature.

IM SAD FFS IM BIG SAD LIKE THIS AINT A VIBE BRO IM WATCHING BREAKUP TIKTOKS FFS

yes logoff from tiktok too

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Imma go camp on Mont Sutton sunday, shits gonna put my ideas straight. Nice lil book, my dog, a canned meal and the nature.

Pour te remonter le moral, dis-toi qu'y'a des possibilités que Danault soit tradé.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

What a great idea to go in the wilderness during wasp season. Really brilliant.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Its not wasp season anymore dummie its like -10 outside they dead
The reason bees and wasps are worse in the fall, is because there are more of them. Emerging from hibernation in early summer, bees and wasps usually max out their living space as fall is just beginning, and sometimes as early as summer’s end.
You’ve probably also noticed that stinging insects become more aggressive in the fall. Why? Well, it truly depends on the type of stinging insect.
  1. Bees and wasps are more active in order to prepare their queen, nests and hives for winter, making them a bit more protective of their hive. This defensive behavior is made worse as local food resources are depleted, and they grow hungry.
  2. As natural food supplies run low (flowers, smaller insects, etc.) bees and wasps will change their diet to food high in sugar and carbohydrates to better sustain themselves for winter. This is when you find them on your soda can, plastic cups, or in garbage cans.
  3. Hives and nests are increasing in numbers all summer long. At the beginning of fall, they have reached their max capacity, so they send out more foragers to find food to sustain the fall and winter months.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
the hell is wasp season lmao
End of august to end of september seems to be the period I see the most wasps outside. I rarely see them during the hotter summer period (might just be me, but I rarely see any when it's 30°C, but when it goes to about 20-23°C, they're f***ing everywhere)

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The reason bees and wasps are worse in the fall, is because there are more of them. Emerging from hibernation in early summer, bees and wasps usually max out their living space as fall is just beginning, and sometimes as early as summer’s end.
You’ve probably also noticed that stinging insects become more aggressive in the fall. Why? Well, it truly depends on the type of stinging insect.
  1. Bees and wasps are more active in order to prepare their queen, nests and hives for winter, making them a bit more protective of their hive. This defensive behavior is made worse as local food resources are depleted, and they grow hungry.
  2. As natural food supplies run low (flowers, smaller insects, etc.) bees and wasps will change their diet to food high in sugar and carbohydrates to better sustain themselves for winter. This is when you find them on your soda can, plastic cups, or in garbage cans.
  3. Hives and nests are increasing in numbers all summer long. At the beginning of fall, they have reached their max capacity, so they send out more foragers to find food to sustain the fall and winter months.
Beads?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad