OT: The Lounge Thread - Part LVI - How Could This Happen To Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Call his appartment to make sure its still him before and do it. You can also do the brown paper bag on fire trick but that can probably be charged against you so make sure theres no cameras.
I mean, I'm cool with just staying home and forgetting this guy existed for another little while, but thanks for the tip.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
if you guys had lived at least one year in a student dorm, you would have become immune to noise

Years ago, I lived 7 months with 3 random people in an apartment downtown on St-Laurent street. You don't become immune to noise.

Fun stuff, the guy with his room next to mine had a girlfriend. Apparenly, he was very good.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I dont know wtf is happening but Im back in week one of the breakup it seems. Ive had like ten mental breakdown in the past two days.

f*** I miss her.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You need to do stuff. Staying at home getting fat is the worst thing for you right now.
Monday I went to the gym and had class
Tuesday I went to the gym, had class and went to Ikea with a friend and hung out at her place
Wednesday I had class and went to my first BJJ class
Tuesday I went to the gym and had class
Yesterday I went to the gym, had a class and worked
Today I work until 930.
Tomorrow I work in the morning and afternoon

IF ONLY IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER MAN

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
So today i woke up to a text of my ex.

....? I somehow shared photos of our last trip to hawaii to her early this morning?

Like wtf ?????? Ive been fighting the urge to text her for like two or three days, ever since I dreamed of her Wednesday night and now this happens??? Wtf is my life.

Could I have sent things while sleeping ? Or could it be a very old message that just sent ? I dont get it.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City

....? I somehow shared photos of our last trip to hawaii to her early this morning?

Like wtf ?????? Ive been fighting the urge to text her for like two or three days, ever since I dreamed of her Wednesday night and now this happens??? Wtf is my life.

Could I have sent things while sleeping ? Or could it be a very old message that just sent ? I dont get it.
t'as sûrement dû manger du jell-o

Last edited:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Can't you just look at your history?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Stop drunk texting her
Lmao if only it was that.

Instead im tryna think of ways yhe universe aint telling me to text her.

Yesterday I was thinking of her while driving, so I decided to put on some music to distract me.

Whats the f***ing song thats on 94.3 when I turn it on???

100000 raisons de Harmonium ? Which is one of our favorite songs.

f*** me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad