OT: The Lounge Thread Part LIV - Countdown to spring (we made it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
well it's a temporary layoff thingy but idk if i'll comeback. I'm kinda in a good position right now and I had issues with that job for the past 5-6 months so we'll see how things go!
Still sucks to lose a job -- the security is nice.

Hope you land something you like more once this whole thing blows over at some point down the line.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
well it's a temporary layoff thingy but idk if i'll comeback. I'm kinda in a good position right now and I had issues with that job for the past 5-6 months so we'll see how things go!
I've been laid off. It's not a great feeling but you can take comfort in the fact that this really has nothing to do with you and it's not a reflection on your abilities.

Take some time to sit back and relax. It's a unique time for self-reflection and if you use it wisely with exercise it can be constructive.

I also have very little doubt that this is temporary and the economy will bounce back in a big way come Q4 of this year.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Olives are disgusting
tenor.gif

Reactions: Bask

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que j'faisais mon wrestling debut dans un squash match contre Braun Strowman, dehors dans un parc.

Reactions: Bask
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad